Alternate Solutions Health Network
Inova Home Health is looking for a Community Care Coordinator to join our team!
The Community Care Coordinator (CCC) provides patient healthcare coordination services, while nurturing relationships with referral sources. The CCC transitions patients to the homecare setting. May attend discharge/multidisciplinary rounds in acute care, ambulatory and or other settings within the health system to share expertise and to assist the patient in transition of care from one setting to the next within the health system.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401 (k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time off, and more!
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Territory: Western Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Prince William County
- Identifies future patients and determines home care eligibility
- Reviews patient insurances and medical documentation
- Coordinates health care services as ordered by the attending physician
- Ensures coordination of all ancillary services patient following discharge
- Participates in care conferences and coordination of case management
- Functions as a resource for patients
- Increases awareness of services offered
- Services account(s) to maintain facility relationships
- Assists hospital/facility personnel in the discharge planning process
- Builds and maintains lasting positive relationships with patients/clients, facility/hospital personnel, physicians, and any other team members
- Notifies the referring facility manager before contacting patients
- Promotes well-being of patients as a part of the facility team(s)
- Completes all documentation in accordance with company protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines
- Participates Care Integration meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree with a minimum of two years' experience; or a combination thereof
- Preferred: Licensed in the state of services as a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Physical Therapist, or Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Ability to create positive impressions and communicate with a variety of people
- Maintain effective communication with patients, families, physicians and co-workers
- Compassionate and caring while working with patients
- Ability to make appropriate clinical judgments
- Ability to identify a situation and handle it with the best possible solution
- Ability to follow directions and work as a team member
We can't wait to meet you!
Inova Home Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.