Round Rock, TX, USA
Resort Lifestyle Communities
Overview Do you love the rush of short order cooking? Can you do multiple things at once with a smile on your face? Would you love enriching the lives of seniors every single day?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to meet you.We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident.
We are now accepting applications for a full-time Cook to prepare breakfast, including eggs to order, for our residents. The AM Cook works collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the Executive Chef.
What makes this opportunity right for you:
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You'll work a stable schedule; Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 2:30pm.
- We ll provide you with stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- You'll be the first smiling face our residents see every day.
- You can instantly witness the happiness your cooking brings to residents.
- You will set the daily foundation for a successful execution of all meal periods.
- You ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety within the kitchen.
- You will utilize state of the art kitchen equipment.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary setting.
- Knowledge and ability to prep, prepare and present food on a buffet as well as cook eggs and omelets as ordered.
- Knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed
Associated topics: baker, cafeteria, cocinero, commercial kitchen, grill, prep cook, restaurant assistant cook, salad, sandwich, station