Hillsboro, OR, USA
Empres Healthcare Management
Dishwasher / Dietary Aide - Food Services
We are searching for a great dishwasher to work in our kitchen. The position is part time on weekends. The ideal candidate will be able to perform the duties below, have a great work ethic and attendance record. We have a great team here at EmpRes Hillsboro Health and Rehab! Please come by and complete the application or call Mike Martynowicz Executive Director 503-648-662.
- Reads production orders on tray cards to determine items to place on tray.
- Places items, such as eating utensils, napkins, straws, condiments, and tray cards on trays.
- Performs food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Pours juices and beverages (coffee, tea, milk, cocoa) and serves on tray at correct temperature, neatly, and in amounts called for at the proper time.
- Serve assigned food on trays at proper time, attractively, and at correct temperature. May help with food preparation.
- Pushes carts to halls or kitchen.
- Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, and cabinets:
- Sends dishes through dish machine.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of dish machine or area.
- Empties trash cans daily and cleans them thoroughly. Replaces liners and returns cans to stations.
- Food Handlers' Permit
- Knowledge of high standards of food service sanitation and safety at a level normally acquired through on-the-job training.
- Requires maintaining high standards of personal hygiene while working, including frequent hand washing and securing hair away from the face.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish effective relationships with department workers and with other departments.
- Ability to read, write, and follow English oral and written directions and pay close attention to details when setting up trays, using portion control and sanitizing dishes and equipment.
- Skill and ability to learn to operate kitchen equipment.
- Food Handlers Card
EmpRes Hillsboro Health and Rehabilitation Center
1778 NE Cornell Rd.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company . We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority!
Empres is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D