Port William, OH, USA
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers in the department and ensuring they are able to locate the products they are looking for. Bakery team members are also expected to have sufficient knowledge to answer questions and make suggestions to our customers.
- Become familiar with products in the store to answer questions and make suggestions to customers.
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the team member?s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Prepare and decorate product for the Bakery cases and displays, rotating product and ensuring code dating procedures are followed and only the freshest product is available for sale.
- Accurately record special orders on bakery products to ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including the back room, coolers and freezers.
- Assist in maintaining bakery backroom, cooler and freezer efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Assist in other areas as required.
Team Leader, Bakery - H
Education and Training Required :
- No High School diploma required
- 6 months to 1 year
- Cold Prep Rooms
- Hot Ovens
- Normal store environment with no continuous exposure to extreme temps, dust, etc
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Cardboard Baler
- Electric/Manual Jacks
- Safety Cutter
- Shrink Wrapper
- Dough Divider
- At least 18 years of age