Home Interior vs. Home Decor
We all love to live in a home that would not only look designed but also would be decorated aptly. But this dream of ours is often left halfway owing to our life nowadays and the high costs of living. But with us, you can now have home interior designing services and home decorating services at an affordable rate with multiple after-service benefits like free maintenance sessions, etc. Before you opt for these services with us let us help you to clear your confusion between home interior designing and home decor. Although the words may sound similar, they mean vastly different things, and here is a look at the differences between both home interior and home decor.
- Home interiors are related to how you would layout the structure of the physical architecture of the inside of your home. The designing of the structure of the inside of your home can differ from room to room depending upon the real use meant for the rooms. For your bedroom, you can plan a different interior designing while for the common area like the living or dining room you can select another interior design look.
- To increase space in your home you can opt for arches instead of pillars to both support and evenly distribute the;weight of your home and do away with unnecessary doors. You can also choose to go for rounded corners for a better visual appeal and to create space. Interior designing ensures that you get your home designed in a spacious manner even though the total area is built compactly.
- Home interior involves nothing other than structuring, designing, and creating space and better lighting facilities for the interior parts of your home. So, when you are hiring a home interior designer for your residential place you will only get a designed home. The home decoration part is completely different.
- Once you have your designed interiors you must place and position the things in your home accordingly so that it accentuates your home interior design and the angles that your interior designer has created in your home to increase the space and appeal of your place.
- Home decor can involve several things like choosing the type of furniture you want for each room, selecting decorative art and showpieces, choosing the type of light along with the color and brightness you want from the lights, selecting light, and lampshades and wall colors and wallpapers. Mirrors are also an important part of home decor as it not only upgrades the look but also creates a spacious illusion. ;
- Home decor specifically deals with the arrangement of the things in your home to make your home look beautiful. Also, the extra items that are not needed are either thrown away or replaced while decorating the interiors of your home. This helps in ensuring that there is no space crunch in your home.
So, both home interior and home decor deal with creating space but in different ways, as home interior creates space and home decor helps in maintaining the created space while ensuring that your home decor makes your home look amazing and appealing visually.
The post Home Interior vs. Home Decor appeared first on Blueinteriors.
This post first appeared on EXPERIENCED INTERIOR DESIGNERS V/S UNPROFESSIONAL INTERIOR DESIGNERS, please read the originial post: here