Study in Australia – Apply Queensland University of Technology Scholarships. The Queensland University of Technology is offering the Business Academic Excellence Scholarships to International students who are Interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Study in Australia – Apply Queensland University of Technology Scholarships
Discover the right scholarship. Queensland University of Technology offer scholarships for academic excellence, women, financial hardship, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Scholarships. There are 98 scholarships available at Queensland University of Technology (QUT). Explore this page for details.
About Queensland University of Technology
The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. QUT is located on two campuses in the Brisbane area: Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove.
QUT Scholarships 2018/2019
Business Academic Excellence Scholarship At QUT – Australia 2019
The purpose of this scholarship program is to help support a full-time student undertaking a Business Degree at the Queensland University of Technology (“QUT”).
Applications Deadline: Open for applications
Eligible Countries: Australia & New Zealand
Eligible Field Of Study: Business
Value Of Scholarships
This scholarship program is worth $5,000 divided into two (2) equal installments of $2,500 per semester in the first year of the Degree.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be starting university for the first time in 2019 (excluding START QUT or similar programs)
- Be graduating Year 12 in 2018 at an Australian high school, or have graduated Year 12 in 2017 and taken a gap year
- Have achieved an unadjusted OP 1 or 2 (or equivalent ATAR)
- Receive a QTAC offer for a full-time place in BS05, BS08 or a double degree with a Business component.
Method of Application
Applications for 2019 are now open.
Start a new application
Open a saved application
SEE MORE UPDATES:
Apply University of Free State NSFAS Scholarship Program 2018/2019
International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2018/2019 Form (8 Positions)
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form (3 Positions)
Study in UK 2019: Apply Dr. Donald Dean Medical Bursary & Graduate Program
James T.F Chong Scholarship 2019/2020 At University of Western Australia
UKEAS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – UKEAS Ongoing Massive Recruitment
Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarships At QUT – Australia 2019
Applications are invited for the Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship Program which will be provided to Individuals who are looking to undergo a degree program at Queensland University of Technology – Australia
This scholarship program is created to encourage and reward the study of Philanthropic and Nonprofit at The Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
Application Deadline: March 6, 2019
Eligible Countries: Australia & New Zealand
Type: Masters/Graduate degree program.
Eligible Field Of Study: Philanthropic and Nonprofit.
- Applicants must be enrolling at the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (ACPNS) at QUT to commence a postgraduate course in the 6TP2, 2018 teaching period
- Applicants must gain admission into the Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies)* or Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies)
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen
- Applicants must have a work history in a nonprofit organization or career goals in this area.
READ ALSO: Make Money Online: Top Websites to Make $200-500 Daily
How To Apply Queensland University of Technology Scholarships
Step 1: Write your cover letter
Write a cover letter explaining your reasons for applying for this scholarship and how this scholarship aligns with your career goals.
Step 2: Attach your resume
Your resume should include your:
- personal details, including contact and citizenship/residency information
- academic record, including transcripts from any institution other than QUT
- professional qualifications
- work experience
- career goals
- employment and volunteer history.
Step 3: Write your selection essay
Write a short essay of approximately 500 words describing your leadership to date in the philanthropy and nonprofit sector and what you hope to achieve in the future.
Step 4: Attach supporting documentation
Make sure you attach any academic transcripts, proof of study, and written references that you would like to submit in support of your application.
Step 5: Submit your application
You can submit your application at the same time as your apply for your course.
Send your application to the Business School Scholarships Coordinator by the due date.
The post Study in Australia – Apply Queensland University of Technology Scholarships appeared first on Mediangr.com - Media Nigeria, Scholarships, Jobs & Nigerian News.