Qatar Airways Recruitment 2018/2019 for Airport Security Supervisor. Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Airport Security Supervisor
Ref No: QR18422
Job Function: Ground Services
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
About Your Job
- In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring security performance standards of staff and contractors are met with the required specification to protect Qatar Airways property and facilities against unlawful interference and damage.
- You will also ensure document checks and procedures are followed to prevent fines being imposed by immigration authorities for inadequately documented arrivals.
- You will review and report all security procedures at airport to ensure any possible threat to Qatar Airways is prevented.
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
Specific accountabilities include:
- Maintaining regular contact and good working relationships with Airport Police, Aviation Security department, immigration services and customers to ensure levels of protection and services are maintained at the highest standards to protect revenue
- Follows checkpoint Security and QR ground handling staff regarding security and administration matters in order to be consistent with the rules and regulations of Qatar Airways security directives and procedures
- Liaising and coordinating with external agencies and authorities about methods relating to security and protection of Qatar Airways property
- Assisting in response to any emergency or a major operational disruptions affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program
See other Jobs in Rivers State You can apply for Below:
- 42 Teaching Job vacancies in Lagos State
- Secondary Schools Teaching Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Primary School Teaching Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Delta State Hospitals Management Board Job Recruitment
- Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
- Banking Jobs in Asaba, Delta State 2018/2019 | See 30 Jobs for Bankers Here
- Government Secondary School 2018/2019 Teacher Jobs in Lagos State
- KPMG Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form for Graduates
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2018/19 (23 Positions)
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant Trade or Vocational Qualification combined with a minimum of four years job-related experience.
- Previous Airport Security experience is essential.
- English language fluency preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
The post Qatar Airways Recruitment 2018/2019 for Airport Security Supervisor appeared first on Mediangr.com - Media Nigeria, Scholarships, Jobs & Nigerian News.