When you’re running an eCommerce store, especially one that’s bringing in new clients or gaining traction too quickly to keep up, you need fast, reliable customer Support – and the best way to do this is through outsourcing Ecommerce Support.
But what does Ecommerce Support Outsourcing look like, and when should you make the switch to using a third-party provider? Here’s what you need to know.
What is eCommerce Support Outsourcing?
Successful eCommerce stores thrive on a robust, loyal customer base, but building this base is far from easy. More than just providing a great product or service, your eCommerce store needs to provide a personal experience if you want to create customer relationships. This often begins with the right customer service.
Special offers, personalized “thank you” notes, or even just quick and empathetic responses to customer questions can help keep your clients happy and your eCommerce operation running more smoothly.
Unfortunately, eCommerce businesses, especially high-growing ones, can’t always keep up with the demand, and there comes a point when they need to consider outsourcing their customer support.
This is what eCommerce support outsourcing is – letting IntelligentBee keep your customers happy while you can focus on fine-tuning your product.
Types of eCommerce Support Outsourcing
At IntelligentBee, we understand that outsourcing your eCommerce support can look different for every company, so we help you choose an outsourcing plan that works best for your operation. Some of our services include:
- Chat Support Services: As they scroll through your site, customers may have questions or concerns about your product, but if they can’t find an easy way to ask those questions, they may just move on. With our chat support services, accessibility is key. Potential customers can get the help they need without leaving your website, on any day of the week, at any time.
- Email Support Services: For more in-depth answers or concerns, we also provide email support services. Our reliable specialists can provide personalized and helpful email responses that will soothe any customer concerns and keep them coming back for more.
When to Outsource for eCommerce Support
For many eCommerce businesses, it’s not a question of if they’ll outsource their customer support, but when they should do it.
Every business is different, and there’s not a specific timeline of when to outsource your support. But there are a few signs that indicate it may be time to outsource with IntelligentBee, such as when:
- You’re trying to stand out from competitors: In a sea of people pitching similar products, you’ve got to separate yourself from the competition, and professional customer support is a great way to do that. Many eCommerce customers want a 24/7 shopping experience, and if your business can provide that, you’ll already have an advantage over competitors.
- You’re unable to keep up with your to-do list because you’re handling customer support: if you’re unable to finish the tasks you need to complete in order to handle customer service, it may be time to outsource. Business owners and management may try to handle customer service so they can save money or learn more about what customers expect, but this strategy can only last for so long as your eCommerce store continues to grow.
- The holidays are close by: One of the best times to outsource eCommerce support is during the holiday season. As more and more consumers flock to your business, it’s more important than ever to provide a professional, personalized customer experience.
- It’s taking too long for you to answer customer questions or emails: How long does it take for you to respond to emails from customers? If the answer is more than an hour, you may not be meeting customer expectations. Most consumers expect a response within an hour (or sometimes less), which can be a tall order for eCommerce management teams or owners to handle themselves.
While there’s no one right answer as to when it’s time to outsource, if you find that you’re falling behind or unable to scale your business because you’re too busy handling customer support, IntelligentBee can help get you back on track.
Pros of eCommerce Support Outsourcing
When it comes to eCommerce support outsourcing, there’s plenty of pros, but some of the big benefits include:
Focusing on the Core of Your Product
When you outsource eCommerce support with IntelligentBee, you get back to what matters: focusing on the core of your product, and scaling your business.
More Inclusive Around-the-Clock Support
When you handle customer support in-house, you’re limited to answering customer inquiries when you’re on the clock, or hiring enough workers to stay online 24/7. Both options aren’t great long-term solutions. At IntelligentBee, we offer around-the-clock support, and our goal is to reach customers whenever and wherever they may be.
Handling customer service in-house means disrupting your workflow to answer emails or questions. When you outsource with IntelligentBee, you’ll be increasing your productivity and staying focused on what matters.
Cons of eCommerce Support Outsourcing
Outsourcing eCommerce support can come with a few downsides, especially if you end up with the wrong third-party provider.
Some third-party providers aren’t always transparent, and while you think you’re paying for one service, they’ve tacked on several hidden fees or tricked you into paying for a service you don’t need.
At IntelligentBee, we value transparency, and we’ll make sure you’re paying for results, not overhead or pointless fees.
Unreliable Third-Party Providers
Professional customer service comes down to a complete understanding of your product, but not all third-party providers can promise this.
With IntelligentBee, our well-trained specialists aren’t just experts in communication – they’ll also become experts in your product.
Pricing Models for eCommerce Support Outsourcing
Our goal at IntelligentBee is to adjust our services to your business model, not the other way around. As a result, we tailor our flexible pricing models to meet the needs of your eCommerce business.
We collaborate with eCommerce businesses of all sizes – whether your budget is 10,000 Euro or 100,000 Euro, we’ve got you covered.
How to Choose a Service Provider
Handing your eCommerce support over to anyone outside your company is a big deal, and you don’t want to end up with a service provider that takes this responsibility lightly.
Choosing a third-party service provider comes down to a couple of factors: you’ll need a company that offers a plan within your budget, a team that’s well-trained and experienced, and a service that’s flexible enough to meet the needs of your business model.
That’s not always easy, but fortunately, you don’t need to look any further than IntelligentBee. Not only are we flexible enough to work within your budget, but our experienced support team can offer anything from email, chat, or even technical support.
Interested in starting a project with us? Fill out this form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!
The post eCommerce Support Outsourcing appeared first on IntelligentBee.