Make a Plan
- Even when using professional senior moving companies, it is still recommended to visualize your move in advance. This removes some of the stress out of the moving process and gives you greater clarity in your decision to move. It also helps to manage expectations and the stress that often comes with moving.
- If you are a Baby Boomer and planning to move, we recommend you get started 2 to 3 months in advance of your move date. This provides you with enough time to put your important documents in a safe place for transporting, de-clutter your home, create an inventory list of what needs to be moved and to start packing.
- You should book a moving company as soon as you know where and when you are moving to CT. Scheduling your move in advance has its benefits. It provides more choices and flexibility on moving dates, services, and pricing. These are all important if you want your move to go smoothly.
Make a List of Important Items
- When moving to a new location, everything changes including your lifestyle. Be sure to think about what you need in your new location. Make a list of what is important to you and what items you want to have around you to make it feel more like home. These items will increase the speed at which you will adapt to your new home. Having familiarity around you in a new space adds comfort and security. By creating a list, you also add a reference to ensure the pre-identified items that are important to you arrive safely.
- Prior to your move get rid of the stuff you don’t need. Clear out the clutter. Plan a garage sale, have a donation truck pickup unwanted items from your doorstep, or give away your...Read More
This post first appeared on Premium Quality Movers And Packers In Hoboken For Hassle-free Move, please read the originial post: here