The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is one of the greatest protection offices in our nation. It is subsidiary to the Indian Government. The individual who acquaints with the organization and its strategies to us is called a protection specialist.
A LIC specialist is somebody who knows insights about the approaches and their temperaments. At whatever point there is an opportunity for an operator, applicants can apply for that post. In the event that the qualification standards are satisfied, they are called for meetings.
Procedure to become LIC Agent
They likewise persuade the customers and make them take an approach. Likewise, they need to gather the protection approach sum from the customers and pay it to Life Insurance Corporation on a month to month or yearly premise.
Who is qualified to apply?
They should then be coordinated to the divisional organization where they will be given preparing about the arrangements of the LIC, their arrangements, points, and so forth.
- ₹ 150 Registration Fees.
- ₹ 150 Online Training Fees. No Charges for Classroom training.
- ₹ 425 IRDA Examination Fee.
- Total: ₹ 725 for Online Training OR
- ₹ 575 for Classroom Training.
- Cost of Study Material of IRDA Exam will be Extra.
How to get ready for the exam and meeting?
Hopefuls should dependably respect the customers genuinely. The LIC take in individuals who are self propelled and are great at imparting since, this is the most ideal approach to draw individuals.
Enter Points all the while
- Complete the middle of the road course from a Certified Board.
- Undergo the 100 hours preparing gave by the Life Insurance Corporation.
- Clear the IRDA pre-authorizing test to end up being a LIC Agent.
- Start filling in as a LIC Agent.
Aptitudes required for a LIC operator
So, these are what are required to be an LIC agent. If you have please do apply and be in the noble profession. It is not at all difficult and anyone with the attitude can perform to be the best LIC agent. So, without hesitation you can start working as a LIC agent.
How to Start Trucking Business