SGX Nifty is trading at 11132 down by 10 points. Indian markets resumed their record-setting spree after an upbeat growth forecast by the economic survey gave fresh impetus to Investor sentiments.
The domestic equity market is likely to open on a negative note today tracking soft cues from Nifty futures on the Singapore Stock Exchange and weak cues from markets back home, soft trend in the SGX Nifty Index Futures for February delivery, which was trading at 11,130.00, down by 12.50 points or 0.11%at 11:12 AM Singapore time, also signaled a negative opening for the domestic equity bourses. Interest rate related stocks are likely to be in focus after Chief
Economic Adviser Arvind Subramanian on Monday indicated that the scope for RBI to lower interest rate may be limited with growth picking up and inflation hardening.
On the stock front
• Shares of Tech Mahindra will remain in focus as the IT major reported 12.79% QoQ rise in consolidated profit at Rs 943.06 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2017. Consolidated revenue stood at ?
7,776 crore was up 2.9% over the same period last year and 2.2% over the previous quarter.
• Shares of Piramal Enterprises will be in focus after Morgan Stanley on Monday sold 1.47% stake in Piramal Group's flagship firm Piramal Enterprises for over Rs 710 crore, through an open market transaction.
On the Earning front
• Stock focus will be on stocks including BEL, Bharat Financial, IOC, OBC, SBI Life, Jain Irrigation Systems and TVS Motor as these companies will announce their December 2017 quarterly earnings report today.
Previous Day Roundup
• Benchmark indices ended at fresh record closing highs after the Economic Survey said India will re-establish itself as the world's fastest-growing major economy with GDP expanding by 7-7.5 per cent in 2018¬19.
• Major Asian markets are trading in the red, at present Nikkei is down 0.62%, Hang Seng is down 0.15%, while Shanghai Composite is trading 0.38% lower.
• US Markets: The major averages witnessed a pullback in yesterday’s session after closing at record highs on Friday.
• European markets closed flat yesterday with FTSE up 0.08%, CAX down 0.14% and DAX closed 0.12% lower.
Major Headlines of the day:
• Mortgage lender HDFC Ltd today reported over two-fold jump in its Consolidated Net Profit at Rs 6,677.06 crore for third quarter ended December 2017. The company's consolidated net profit in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal stood at Rs 2,728.66 crore.
• GAIL India Ltd today said it has started pipeline construction work in West Bengal for providing fuel supply to Matix Fertilizers, Durgapur, The project is part of the Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga pipeline project that spans from Jagdishpur in Uttar Pradesh to Haldia in West Bengal and Bokaro in Jharkhand and Dhamra in Odisha.
Trend in FII flows: The FIIs were Net Value of Rs 291.86 the cash segment Monday while the DIIs were Net Value of Rs 90.08 as per the provisional figures.
Securities in Ban For Trade Date 30-JAN-2018:
CapitalStars Award Winning , SEBI registered , ISO certified investment advisory company. We provide intraday & positional services in Equity , derivative ,commodity & currency. Our research is highly skilled & experienced .
stock market tips
Free Commodity Tips
Share Tips Expert
Nifty Futures Tips
Investment & Trading in securities market is always subjected to market risks, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.CapitalStars Investment Adviser: SEBI Registration Number: INA000001647
This post first appeared on Capitalstars| Commodity Trading Tips Provider| Intraday Stock Tips, please read the originial post: here