Mkts to flash green; SGX Nifty up 43 pts;
Indian benchmark indices are likely to open higher on Tuesday, tracking firm cues from Nifty futures on the Singapore Stock Exchange and positive trend across global peers. SGX Nifty is trading at 10358 up by 43 points.
Indian Equity benchmarks after a nearly 600-point rally on the Sensex in previous two consecutive sessions had a lacklustre day. However broader markets continued to rally on Monday as Investors digested Moody's India rating upgrade and focussed on global cues
· U.S. stocks rose, as Congress took a holiday break from tax talks and markets absorbed political developments in the Americas and Europe.
· Stocks in Asia recovered some of their recent losses as traders put on hold concerns about U.S. tax reforms and European political issues.
· European stocks on a recovery rally.
Major Headlines of the day:
· Quess Corp to Buy 51% Stake Of Tata Business Support For Rs 153 Cr.
· Moody's Investors Service has upgraded Vedanta Resources plc's (Vedanta) corporate family rating (CFR) to Ba3 from B1. It has also upgraded the company's senior unsecured bond rating to B2 from B3. The rating outlook is stable.
· Infibeam seen in talks to sell minority stake to Fairfax Financial Holdings.
· NBCC awards Rs 524 Crore order to Simplex Infra for construction of IIT buildings in Bhubaneswar.
· TCPL Packaging.- Weak results by TCPL Packaging Revenue up 13 % at Rs 181 crore Net profit down 42 % at Rs 5.9 crore. Ebitda down 19 % at Rs 22.4 crore & Margin at 12.4 % versus 17.2 %.
Trend in FII flows: The FIIs were Net Value of Rs -358.74 the cash segment on MONDAY while the DIIs were Net Value of Rs 613 as per the provisional figures.
Securities in Ban For Trade Date 21-NOV-2017:
stock market tips
Free Commodity Tips
Share Tips Expert
Nifty Futures Tips
Investment & Trading in securities market is always subjected to market risks, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.CapitalStars Investment Adviser: SEBI Registration Number: INA000001647
This post first appeared on Capitalstars| Commodity Trading Tips Provider| Intraday Stock Tips, please read the originial post: here