Construction Chemicals Market
The global construction chemicals market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019 to 2025 to reach 81.22 billion by the year 2025. Perpetual demand from construction industry is anticipated to drive the market growth over the forecast period. Additionally, favorable government regulations are expected to propel the market growth in the coming years.
Growth of construction industry has resulted in increased investments by major companies. This has led to development of high-grade Construction Chemicals for residential and commercial applications. Additionally, increase in demand for infrastructure in urban areas, for instance, bridges, roads, and tunnels has further augmented the market growth in emerging economies.
Key findings from the report:
- The global construction chemicals market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period (2019-2025) to reach 81.22 billion by the year 2025
- By Type, concrete admixture segment dominated the market in 2018
- By end-use, the residential segment held the largest share of the market in 2018, and is anticipated to retain its position over the forecast period
- Asia Pacific held the largest share of the market in 2018, and is anticipated to retain its position over the forecast period.
- China & India will have a major impact on APAC construction chemicals market owing to the rapidly growing construction industry of this region.
- China’s volume usage dropped from 2015 to 2016, however, usage on value basis experienced an increase. This can be attributed to the adoption of high-cost superplasticizers as opposed to their relatively economic predecessors.
- Government policy framework promoting greener economy and reduction of waste and raw material use is anticipated to drive the market growth.
- Some of the key companies operating in the market include Dow Chemical Company; Akzo Nobel N.V.; China National Bluestar (Group) Co, Ltd.; BASF SE; Bayer AG; H.B. Fuller Company; Henkel AG & Co. KGaA; Huntsman International LLC.; 3M Company; Total SA; Ashland Inc.; Pidilite Industries Ltd.; Arkema S.A.; MAPEI S.p.A.; Fosroc International Ltd.; and Sika AG among others.
Browse full research report with TOC on
To purchase report: [email protected]
The report segments construction chemicals market based on type, end-use, and region.
- Concrete Admixture
- Fly Ash
- Silica Fume
- Rice Husk Ash
- Granulated Blast Furnace Slag
- Normal Plasticizers
- Air Entrainments
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Water Proofing Chemicals
- Sheet Membranes
- Liquid Applied Systems
- Flooring Compounds
- Epoxy Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Protective Coatings & Resins
- Residential Building
- Non-Residential Building
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa
High Demand from Construction Industry Driving the Construction Chemicals Market: Expected to register a CAGR of 6.5% during 2019-2025
The post High Demand from Construction Industry Driving the Construction Chemicals Market: Expected to register a CAGR of 6.5% during 2019-2025 appeared first on Energias Market Research.
This post first appeared on Market Research Reports, Market Analysis, Market Survey, please read the originial post: here