Healthcare E-commerce Market
The Healthcare E-commerce industry is projected to reach 180.1 billion USD by 2025, actuating at an estimated CAGR of 66.6% from 2019 to 2025. Developments in the healthcare industry dynamics are laying foundation for the rapid digitization in the years to come. Players in the healthcare business along with the tech giants are advancing into the space to capitalize on the opportunity in the large untapped market. Existing web merchants or well-funded start-ups are targeting and laying platform already, targeting the rapidly expanding healthcare ecommerce market. With E-commerce industry thriving consumers are shifting more towards online shopping even in the case of prescription drugs, supplies and medical equipment.
Regulation mandating interoperable tracking system for every entity in the pharma supply chain is expected to support the E-commerce platform. E-commerce transactions, would enable companies to gather user health profiles, integrate information, storage of the information and providing the client medication guidance and other value-added services. Moreover, healthcare E-commerce can effectively optimize operating processes, minimize costs and offer under one roof solution to diverse healthcare demands. Healthcare E-commerce will play a major role in facilitating the reconstruction of the traditional pharmaceutical value chain more transparent and market-oriented.
Key findings from the report:
- The global Health E-commerce market is expected to reach 180.12 billion USD by 2025 at a CAGR of 66.6%
- Based on Type:
- Drug is accounted to hold majority share of the market in 2018, augmenting at higher CAGR over the forecast period
Based on End-Use:
- Hospitals are expected to be the largest end-user in the Healthcare E-commerce during the forecast period.
- Based on Region
- North America held the majority of the share of the global market in 2019. Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit high CAGR over the forecast period
- Some of the key companies operating in the market include- Amazon, Exactcare Pharmacy, Flipkart Pvt. Ltd., Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., eBay Inc., Remdi SeniorCare, Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd., McCabes Pharmacy, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc., CVS Health, MedLife, Netmeds, FSA Store, Kroger Co. among others.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Global Healthcare E-commerce Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2019-2025″ at: https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-healthcare-e-commerce-market-report/
To purchase report: [email protected]
The report segments global Healthcare E-commerce market on the basis of type, application, end-user, infrastructure and region. To view a summary of this report, go to the link provided below:
Healthcare E-commerce Market, By Type
- Medical devices
Healthcare E-commerce Market, By Application
- Caregiving Services
- Medical Consultation
Healthcare E-commerce , By End-Use
- Doctors Offices
- Others (insurance Agencies)
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Central and South America (CSA)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Healthcare E-commerce- Changing the phase of healthcare industry, While the market expanding at a CAGR of 66.6% during the forecast period (2019-2025)
The post Healthcare E-commerce- Changing the phase of healthcare industry, While the market expanding at a CAGR of 66.6% during the forecast period (2019-2025) appeared first on Energias Market Research.
This post first appeared on Market Research Reports, Market Analysis, Market Survey, please read the originial post: here