Reinforced Isolated Amplifier Market
The global reinforced isolated amplifier market is expected to grow significantly from USD 891.4 Million in 2017 to USD 2,560.9 Million in 2024 at a CAGR of 16.3%. Increasing adoption of cloud systems & cloud computing in various industries such as healthcare and telecommunications, and rapid usage of smart devices, and growing demand for high-speed data & voice clarity are the key factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing demand for empowering mobile with high data transmission speed in telecommunication industry thus, boosts the reinforced isolated amplifier to offer imminent power back up at the instant of breakdown and drive electrical circuits.
Reinforced isolated amplifier has been emerging as a preventive and cost effective electrical device and is employed to prevent the damage to electrical circuits. It helps to estimate the small signals that are available in high common voltage. It has a potential to reduce number of risks by enabling grounding, isolation and insulation. Furthermore, reinforced isolated amplifiers protect the data acquisition components (sensors) and encapsulate the data from getting lost from sudden electrical surges. However the installation of reinforced isolated amplifiers involves a little high initial investment and is not feasible for small and medium scale business units.
AMC1301 drives the market exhibiting the highest growth rate over the forecast period
The AMC1301 offers approx. 65% less high-side-supply current and 45 percent less low-side-supply current than similar devices, enhancing overall power efficiency, reducing thermal drift issues and power supply design for highly efficient system design with improved performance. The amplifier offers high precision with a maximum non-linearity of 0.03 percent and very low gain drift.
Reinforced Isolated Amplifier – Regional insight
North America held the major share of the reinforced isolate amplifier market and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The growth in this region is mainly driven due to its well established industry of telecommunications and growing adoption of smart transportation and smart buildings, and well established industries. Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Middle East and Africa (MEA) region is anticipated to be the fastest growing field over the forecast period owing to the expansion of telecommunication industry.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Global Reinforced Isolated Amplifier Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2024” at: https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-reinforced-isolated-amplifier-ria-market-outlook/
To purchase report: [email protected]
Key findings from the report:
- Based on product segment, AMC1301 holds the major share of the industry in 2017, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for highest reliability, lowest power consumption, and improved overall efficiency.
- On the basis of end-use industry, telecommunication industry was the largest segment in 2017 and healthcare industry is expected to show the fastest CAGR growth in coming years due to rise in use of isolated amplifiers to ensure that patient is entirely protected from the leakage of power.
- North America held the largest share of the industry and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The growth in this region is mainly driven by demand for high speed data as well as the voice clarity growing adoption of smart transportation and smart buildings, and well established industry.
- Some of the key companies operating in the reinforced isolated amplifier market includes Mouser Electronics, Inc.; Broadcom Ltd.; Maxim Integrated; DEWETRON GmbH; Texas Instruments Incorporated; Datexel LLC; Camille Bauer Metrawatt AG; Analog Devices, Inc.; SPS Electronics and Toshiba Corporation among others.
The report segments the global reinforced isolated market on the basis of product type, application, end-use, and region.
By Product type
- Current Sensing
- Motor Drives
- Frequency Inverters
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Voltage Sensing
- Motor Drivers
- Frequency Inverters
- Solar Energy
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Global Reinforced Isolated Amplifier Market to witness a CAGR of 16.3% during 2018 – 2024
The post Global Reinforced Isolated Amplifier Market to witness a CAGR of 16.3% during 2018 – 2024 appeared first on Energias Market Research.
This post first appeared on Market Research Reports, Market Analysis, Market Survey, please read the originial post: here