Hybrid Power Solutions Market
The global hybrid power solutions market is projected to witness a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period. The market is likely to expand from USD 658.0 million in 2017 to USD 1,302.0 million by 2024. The aforementioned growth can be majorly attributed to the growth in hybrid power generation in off-grid sites. Augmenting political pressure across the globe in order to bring down the carbon emissions is projected to boost the industry demand over the forecast period. Moreover, the growing demand for renewable due to rise in sustainability concerns has also led to the market expansion over the years.
Additionally, hybrid power generation offers low operational as well as maintenance cost, thereby propelling its demand over the years to come. Furthermore, the technological advancements in equipment, computing, as well as growing experience have improved the costs of hybrid power plants over time. The key players are focusing on installation of right control systems along with equipment optimization so as to produce energy at competitive prices.
Solar-Diesel system type dominated the global market on account of various industrial applications.
Hybrid power solutions incorporate more than one type of source of energy in order to generate a centralized grid of electricity. Thereby, various system types that can be used to generate hybrid power primarily include solar-diesel, wind-diesel, and solar-wind-diesel. Among them, solar-diesel system type accounted for the largest share of the market in 2017 and the trend is likely to continue over the period of forecast. Solar-diesel segment is apt for provision of a stable power grid that ensures the regular availability of power. In addition, these can be used for various industrial applications and aid in minimizing the carbon emissions.
Hybrid Power Solutions Market – Regional insight
The Middle East & Africa (MEA) region is anticipated to emerge as the largest market over the next seven years. Growing initiatives of the government towards the promotion of energy generation through renewable sources is projected to fuel the industry demand from 2018 to 2024. There has been increasing awareness regarding the reduction of carbon emissions across the globe and is thereby boosting the demand furthermore. Also, the rising demand for hybrid power solutions from countries such as China, Japan and India has fostered growth in Asia Pacific region.
To view a summary of this report, go to the link provided below:
Browse full research report with TOC on “Global Hybrid Power Solutions Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2024” at: “https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-hybrid-power-solutions-market-outlook/”
To purchase report: [email protected]
Key findings from the report:
- The global hybrid power solutions market is likely to reach USD 1,302.0 million by 2024
- Solar-diesel segment accounted for the major share of the market in 2017, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period
- Commercial sector emerged as the largest end use segment, depicting significant growth from 2018 to 2024.
- Middle East & Africa is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR over the forecasted period, while Asia Pacific is likely to ascend at a considerable growth rate.
- Some of the key companies operating in the industry include SMA Solar Technology AG; Siemens AG; GE Power; PowerOasis Ltd; Heliocentris Energy Solutions AG; Danvest Energy A/S; PFISTERER Holding AG; Vergnet; ZTE Corporation; Electro Power Systems S.A among others.
- As of March 2018, SMA Solar Technology AG entered into a purchase agreement with Sunrun, one of the leading residential solar installers. SMA Solar Technology AG would be a key supplier of residential PV solutions to Sunrun in order to cater to the U.S. market.
The report segments hybrid power solutions market on the basis of system type, power rating, end use and region.
By System Type
By Power Rating
- Up to 10 kW
- 11 kW – 100 kW
- Above 100 kW
By End -use
- North America
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Global Hybrid Power Solutions Market to witness a CAGR of 9.6% during 2018-2024
The post Global Hybrid Power Solutions Market to witness a CAGR of 9.6% during 2018-2024 appeared first on Energias Market Research.
This post first appeared on Market Research Reports, Market Analysis, Market Survey, please read the originial post: here