There are some of the strange myths that tend to circulate about the Wool Carpets but don’t let anyone pull the wool over your sight. Woolen carpets are one of the outstanding flooring options for any space that surpasses other synthetic alternatives. It’s a high time to put these rumors in the bag for once for all with some of the Myth Busting Facts about “Woolen Carpets“ which is discussed below:
1. Easy to clean: Wool carpets have naturally occurring protective scales, so they are easier to clean than other carpet fabrics. The scales ensure the dust sit on the surface of carpet making it super easy to get vacuumed. They can also be deep cleaned by professionals for fresh and elegant look.
2. Great soundproofing material: Some unwanted noises are always irritating and have an adverse effect on your health. It does not affect only your hearing capacity but also cause some stress related symptoms, sleep deprivation and impaired concentration. Carpets made of wool can improve the acoustics of particular space and act as sound absorbers. Moreover, its unique visco-elastic properties convert sound to heat that dissipates the noises raising from footfalls and dropping objects.
3. Good for allergy sufferers: Woolen fabrics are naturally hypo allergic making it the best flooring option for people who suffer from different kinds of allergies. It is also said that wool carpets are by far best “Handmade Carpets“ for individuals having asthma as they have a super power of removing pollutants from the air inside your house. Hence, vacuuming a carpet twice a week removes all the trapped particles easily. The complex chemical make-up of carpet pattern will continue purifying the air inside your space for long years.
4. Wire resistant: Everybody wants to create a safe home for their family by minimizing the fire risks. The woolen fabric is naturally flame resistant and has low levels of flammability making it an excellent choice for flooring at any space either home or space. Adding more to its positives, wool does not even melt or stick if it catches fire or comes into contact with other burning surface and rather than burning it chars, the combustion of woolen strings produce less smoke and toxic gases.
5. Perfect investment: Nowadays, carpets and rugs are the most affordable floor décor options for your working and personal space. If you are planning to buy a new woolen carpet, you are purchasing a sustainable item of superior quality. The woolen carpets are luxurious, classic and eternal and you can find best styles and patterns of these carpets at carpet store in Thailand that suits almost every style of your space.
Nothing beats the comfort and elegance of wool carpets for your home, therefore, creating a clean, safe and pollutant free environment for you and your dear ones letting them to live free from unwanted noises and risk of fire. We ensure you with our woolen carpets to have safe, healthy and amazing home which could be entirely achievable by buying them from us.
The post WHAT ARE THE MYTH BUSTING FACTS ABOUT WOOL CARPETS? appeared first on Handmade Carpets and Rugs Store in Thailand.