Jay Austin Brandenburg-Nau is a professional therapist who is having years of experience in listening and offering insightful counseling services to individuals, families, and groups. He is currently working as a Director of Care, Counseling, and Recovery at Christ Community Church, Saint Charles, Illinois.
He is a natural leader and problem solver with demonstrated expertise in program coordination, management, and enhancement, including planning educational initiatives and events. He highly believes in implementing treatment plans in a clear, engaging and compassionate manner. He is dedicated to dealing with people with complex issues of anxiety, depression, interpersonal relationships, parenting, and other matters.
Personal Life and Interest
Jay Brandenburg-Nau grew up in Montana and since then he has a huge love for outdoors including the mountains, rivers, rafting, and boating. At the age of seven, he discovered an interest in becoming a therapist while listening to a mental health radio segment. Jay Brandenburg’s passion to help others struggling in their lives led him to a position as a youth pastor where he worked alongside kids and teens in his community for a decade. He is an expert professional counselor who currently resides in Littleton, Colorado.
Education and Experience
- In 2000, he has pursued his Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education from the University of Montana, Dillon, Montana. Since graduation, he has been working in several positions as a teacher, pastor, and counselor.
- In 2010, he completed his Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Denver Seminary. Afterward, he experienced working as a Family Preservation Therapist and Primary Outpatient Therapist.
- At present, he is working with Christ Community Church as a Director of Care, Counseling, and Recovery.
- Jay Austin Brandenburg-Nau is proficient in Windows and Mac OS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- He is extremely organized and efficient in preparing documentation, notes and case histories, and referring clients to community resources and services.
- Jay Brandenburg-Nau is a Licensed Professional Counselor (CO, TX & IL) who is having a successful career of over a decade as a therapist.
- He has earned the National Certified Counselor (NCC) as well as Abuse Helpers Advanced Certificate (Seattle School of Psychology and Theology).
- He has achieved a certification in State-Licensed Educator (MT, IA) and EMDR Trained.
- He owns a Certified Love and Logic Parenting Facilitator and a Certified Prepare/Enrich Relationship Facilitator.
- Apart from being a licensed counselor, he is also a Licensed Pastor.
The post Jay Austin Brandenburg-Nau – Licensed Professional Counselor appeared first on YourInfo.Wiki.