If you are living in a Flood prone area, then ensuring your home or any other property becomes important. So, as a property owner, you must need to look for a credible insurance plan.
Write Flood is a credible and experienced company that provides the excess flood insurance and federal flood insurance services. After you purchase the flood insurance from the Wright Flood, then you will be provided a policy that is backed by the FEMA. You will also have an online platform from where you can get your policy info, anytime.
Steps To Check Your Policy Info
There is an online policy info checking page that the company has created for its clients. To access that service, you will need to have:
- Policy number
- Property zip code
- Checking account or debit/credit card information
Once you have the above things ready, you should proceed with the following steps to check your policy info:
- Visit the Write Flood Policy Payments online page. Click this link: www.myfloodpayment.com
- Now, you can see a “Policy Info” box located on the right hand side of the screen. Here, you should enter your enter your “Policy Number” and your “Property Zip Code”.
- After providing the asked details, you should click the green “CONTINUE” button that you can see at the bottom of the page.
- Now, you will be able to see your policy information on the screen. This is very easy and fast way to go through your policy information on the Wright Flood website.
Note: You must need to enter your entire Policy Number that should include the last 2 digits. If this is the rollover, then you should enter the entire policy number only. Look at your rollover or renewal bill where you can see the policy number on the top left hand side. The policy number can also be found on the declaration page.
If you are having any queries, then you can also go through the FAQs section that is available at the same webpage. For more information, you can also visit their website and get in touch with their team over a phone call.