A Lever block or a lever hoist is a manual device that is used for the purpose of lifting, or for pulling a load and also to apply and release any amount of tension. It also utilizes a pawl and a ratchet mechanical configuration in order to incrementally lower or raise a load. These pullers or lever blocks have a great advantage of being transported easily. They also require a very minimum set- up process and are a very practical option in most of the confined spaces. They are suitable for various applications that can range from heavy duty construction work and go on to day to day repair jobs and maintenance. Dutest is considered as one of the best lever block supplier in UAE.
Description of lever blocks by Dutest
The description of lever blocks is as follows:
- They are compact in design and are light weighted. This makes them easy to use.
- The body is heat treated, and there are gears as well as shafts for an enhanced level of strength.
- Suspension hooks and forged lifting is also present along with various safety latches.
- There is a mechanism for free- wheeling for the purpose of a quick chain adjustment.
Why use lever blocks
Users are advised to use lever block from good lever block supplier in UAE because of the following reasons:
These devices or accessories are of low weight and are of small sizes.
- The hooks on the bottom and top are fitted with safety latches, and these are the standard ones.
- There is also a shorthand lever with a rubber grip.
- The hand lever operates with a very little effort because of an optimal gear ratio.
How to use a lever block?
It is necessary for all users to read the instructions and understand them before using these lever blocks. Users should maintain a firm footing while operating the lever block. The hoist should be operated from a location that is free of the load at all times. The hoist should also be in extremely good condition when it is used and should also be functioning properly. Proper attachments and slings should be used at all times. The hoist should never be modified as well.