In now a day’s numbers of businesses have entered in the market these days to reach out to customer with different channels.
While starting up your own business, it is important to understand the structure of operations that you want to use.
Advantages of Offline business:
- In the Offline business brings customers trust to the owner of the business is financially stable enough to have a shop or a store.
- It also adds an element of professionalism making it quite popular amongst customers.
- Customers have a satisfaction before spending money on them.
- This is done usually when the product is Jewellery, electronic items, clothes etc.
- Offline business increases the chances of customer walk which ultimately lead to higher amount of sales.
Disadvantages of Offline Business:
- In the offline business requires lot of money .
- Any commercial space would cost lot along with salaries to the staff involved.
Advantages of Online Business:
- Online Business as it is able to project itself globally and not just locally.
- It is cheaper and economical to start up the business online.
- It is easier to get customers to the website due to tools like SEO . The more visitors to the website, the more customers can be created into visitors through customer service etc.
- Online business gives a lot of options for start ups. They can choose to create website on service based business, content based websites, selling affiliate products etc, selling books, clothes, electronics, scrap etc.
- Online business is open 24 hours a day and sometimes it is even 24/7
- Internet gives great opportunities to reduce costs and maximize profits.
Disadvantages of an Online Business
- There are many people who want to become rich quick and when it comes to starting up a business, online business comes to their mind.
- Millions of people has made a lot of money through online business but the essence of becoming rich is through hard work.
- The most successful internet entrepreneurs has two things in common, first, they are strategic in there work with analytical mind and second they worked hard during the time of start up.
- It is important to select something which is profitable and unique.
This post first appeared on Articles And Internet Branding: 5 Steps To Success, please read the originial post: here