Towards the end of the review period both liquid and powder concentrates posted stronger growth rates thanks to a hotter than usual Ramadan and a high influx of pilgrims. Ramadan is the season when concentrates, particularly liquid concentrates, are consumed the most. The vast expansion of the holy mosque in Mecca resulted in a higher number of pilgrims in 2016, in turn boosting demand for concentrates. Furthermore, the manufacturers of the leading brands such as Vimto and Tang continued to invest heavily in digital media marketing as well as in-store promotions.
Concentrates in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2012-2016), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Liquid Concentrates, Powder Concentrates.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Concentrates market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Off-trade Sales of Concentrates (RTD) by Category: Volume
2. Off-trade Sales of Concentrates by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Off-trade Concentrates (RTD): % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Off-trade Concentrates (RTD): % Volume
5. NBO Company Shares of Off-trade Concentrates: % Value
6. LBN Brand Shares of Off-trade Concentrates: % Value
7. Forecast Off-trade Sales of Concentrates (RTD) by Category: Volume
8. Forecast Off-trade Sales of Concentrates by Category: Value
9. Off-trade vs On-trade Sales of Soft Drinks (RTD) by Channel: Volume
10. Off-trade vs On-trade Sales of Soft Drinks by Channel: Value
For More Related Reports: Food & Beverages Market Reports