Over the last five years, learn have made up the largest part of home buyers. In 2018 for instance, Millenials represented 36% of the home buying market. It is a no-brainer then for marketers to leverage cool digital technology to target these home buyers.
Using twitter for real estate sales has emerged as one of the most effective strategies in recent years. Users range from 30 to 49 years old. These are your target clients and it makes sense to boost your presence here. It is the best way to increase your real Estate Sales.
Getting Started on Twitter
While creating a Twitter account is easy, there are things you can do to make it even more effective in boosting real estate sales.
- Add a great logo and good quality picture Twitter
- Write a comprehensive and interesting description of your real estate company
- Use a colorful and compelling Twitter background
- Market your Twitter account by adding the logo to your email template, website, and other marketing materials.
- Follow top bloggers in real estate
Create a Content Strategy and Calendar
If you want to harness the power of Twitter, don’t post content randomly. Instead, start by drawing a content strategy and a calendar.
This will guide your campaigns, improve consistency and guarantee higher ROI. Use the 80/20 rule where 80% of your content contains interesting information and 20% features promotional content.
Diversify your Content
One of the biggest blunders real estate marketers on social media is the failure to create relevant and value-driven content.
You have to craft interesting ideas to post on your Twitter account if you want to capture the attention of potential customers. For instance:
- Share news about local developments to enlighten potential buyers
- Offer tips and ideas to home buyers and sellers in your target market
- Use infographics showing home buying and selling trends in your market
- Share tips on places to eat, schools, and things to do in the area
- Share links to your most recent blogs
- Home improvement tips and DIY hacks
The simple secret of Twitter as a marketing tool is to keep engaging. Now that you know what to tweet about, you have to start the conversation and keep it going.
What’s more, you should ride on ongoing conversations that are relevant to your local market. Keep monitoring your account. Make sure you follow back and or re-tweet anyone who follows or mentions you. Respond to queries promptly and politely and use such feedback as an opportunity to sell.
Visuals are king in social media marketing. These include photos, images, and videos in your tweets for more views. Tweets featuring images, for instance, bring up to 18% more clicks and 150% more retweets.
Learn the Don’t of Twitter Marketing
Some of the things to avoid when using Twitter for marketing include
- Overwhelming Your Followers With Content
- Overuse Or Misuse Of Hashtags
- Using Generic Content All The Time
Using twitter for real estate sales is one of the most effective marketing strategies. As the real estate market gets more competitive, Twitter offers a great opportunity for your real estate office to stay ahead of the pack.
The post The Basics of Using Twitter to Boost Your Real Estate Sales appeared first on RealtyBizNews: Real Estate News.