The real Estate industry is fast-paced, and you’ve to stay up-to-date with the trends. If you’re a real estate agent, it’s important to learn the latest marketing techniques and integrate them into your business strategy.
Influencer marketing on Instagram has emerged as a powerful marketing tool over the last few years. In real estate, realtors partner with influencers to increase brand awareness and conversions among a specific target audience.
Real estate agents have also turned into influencers by sharing their expertise with audiences. This attracts traffic to their websites and helps them close more deals.
Influencer Marketing in Numbers
A recent marketing report says influencer marketing is set to grow to a 5-10 billion dollar industry by 2020. Another report shows Google searches for influencer marketing grew 1500% over 3 years. The same report says Instagram usage grew 10x over 5 years.
The explosion of Instagram usage has made it an incredible tool for influencer marketers. 1 billion people use Instagram every month, and more than 500 million of them use the platform every day.
Top Real Estate Influencers on Instagram
Some of the top real estate influencers to follow on Instagram include:
- Fredrik Eklund – 757k followers – @fredrikeklundny: This Swedish realtor has leveraged social media to become one of the leading real estate agents in NYC.
- Barbara Corcoran – 200k followers — @barbaracorcoran: If you have watched ABC’s TV show Shark Tank, then you have met Corcoran. She shares her story, real estate investment tips, and invests in early-stage start-ups.
- Luis Iglesias – 78k followers — @luisiglesiasrealestate: Luis is an expert in the luxury real estate market.
- Ryan Serhant – 554k followers — @ryanserhant: If you have watched Million Dollar Listing New York show, then you know Ryan Serhant. He’s an internationally renowned real estate broker who has built a real estate empire over the years.
- Josh Altman – 298k followers – @thejoshaltman: Josh stars in Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles. He’s a top real estate agent in the Beverly Hills and Hollywood Hills luxury housing market.
Other top superstar realtors rocking Instagram include Chad Carroll: @chadcarroll (154k followers), Madison Hildebrand: @madisonmalibu (66.7k followers) and Kevin Vaughan: @kevin.vaughan (52k followers) among others.
Tips for Influencer marketing on Instagram
The synergy between influencer marketing and the explosion of Instagram has created the ultimate marketing tool. More realtors now leverage influencer marketing to drive sales and grow their brands.
So, are you ready to leverage influencer marketing for your real estate agency? Here are some tips:
- Share insider knowledge: If you want to become an influencer, you’ve to show your expertise with the audience.
- Connect with other influencers: When starting as a real estate influencer on Instagram, you need to grow credibility. One of the easiest ways to do this is by connecting with other influencers. Reach out and convince other influencers to work with you.
- Leverage video marketing: You shouldn’t underestimate the power of video content. A recent marketing report says all consumer web traffic by 2020 will be video. What’s more, 84% of consumers choose to buy something after watching a video. You can create videos and include an influencer in them for your campaigns.
- Build long term relationships: When you succeed in working with a real estate influencer, continue nurturing the relationship for long-term benefits.
Real estate influencer marketing grows credibility, provides value for your audience and boosts customer acquisition. It is also great for your SEO campaign and gives you a wider reach on the market. Influencer marketing is an invaluable marketing tool for your real estate agency.
The post The Rise of the Real Estate Marketing Influencer on Instagram appeared first on RealtyBizNews: Real Estate News.