GRANVIA SUR DISTRIBUTION, INC. (GSDI) is the exclusive distributor of PT Mayora products such as Kopico coffee, Energen, Fres and Kopiko candies, Beng Beng chocolate bar. GSDI has been operating its business since 2010 in Northern Mindanao, CARAGA Region and Pagadian.
GSDI is a subsidiary of TAO CORPORATION, a holding company focused on supply chain and services and listed in the Philippines’ top 500 corporations in its industry, making us one of the country’s largest companies with its core businesses: Health & Wellness, Distribution and Marketing, Resources and Financial services.
GSDI is seeking for a highly qualified candidate for the following position:
(Pagadian, Iligan, Surigao, Bukidnon Branch)
• Four-year degree course in accounting, business and other related discipline
• Must have basic accounting knowledge (Subsidiary Ledger vs General Ledger Reconciliation).
• At least 1 year work experience in the field.
• Have basic knowledge on cashiering.
• Familiar on excel and word functions.
• Have great attention to details.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Average negotiation skills.
• Strong leadership ability.
• Has speed and agility.
• Primarily performs Daily Inventory count.
• Receive remittances from both collectors and sellers and post it in the QBOL – receiving payment module.
• Submit all required reports on a timely basis (DCRR, DCM, BT, AR).
• Deposit all cash and checks collections to the bank/s on a daily basis.
• Release Petty Cash to approved and valid petty cash vouchers (PCV) and cash advances (CA).
• Provide collection itinerary to collectors.
• Monitor and follow up CA liquidation and report overdue unliquidated CA to the FOS for proper corrective action.
• Maintain a filing system of financial documents in the branch.
• Responsible for the financial operations of the branch.
(Cagayan de Oro City-based)
• Business Course Graduate (BS Accountancy, BS BA, BS Accounting Technology)
• Experience in internal auditing or bookkeeping is an advantage.
• Knowledgeable on MS office applications, word, excel and power point.
• Willing to travel within the given area of coverage.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Good writing skills
• Primarily performs Inventory count.
• Checking that documents and records are accurate and reliable.
• Preparing reports.
• Ensuring that procedures, policies, legislation and regulations of the company are correctly and consistently followed and complied with.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTER AND RESUME TO:
GRANVIA SUR DISTRIBUTION, INC.
The HR Department
Montecarlo Bldg.Warehouse # 1 Westbound Terminal
Barangay Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (088) 881-2878 / 09279751810
Or Via e-mail
The post Job Hiring Granvia Sur Distribution, Inc. appeared first on MisOrJobs.com - Your Career Starts Here.
This post first appeared on Misorjobs.com - The Online Job Magazine For Misami, please read the originial post: here