§ Issues and receives tools, equipment, materials, and repair parts used by welders/machine operators.
§ Maintains records of and reports loss or damage to items issued.
§ Maintains perpetual inventory records and takes or assists with the monthly inventory.
§ Marks, cleans, and performs minor maintenance and repair of tools and equipment, and notifies maintenance personnel of items to be picked up for major repair and keeps necessary records.
§ Arranges a tool room, maintains it in a clean and orderly condition.
§ Keep records of materials/consumables used and tools/equipments/machines charged to jobs.
§ Make purchase requests on supplies that will be needed in the jobs.
§ Performs related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma / Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate.
- Preferably Female
- Must have good personality, respectful, honest and dependable, well organize and systematic.
- Experience and knowledge of names, uses, and care of common tools, materials, and equipment used in machine shop is an advantage.
- Ability to perform clerical and Manual Operations Required in a tool room with speed, accuracy, and safety and follow established policies and procedures in the issuance of tools, parts, and materials.
- Special physical requirement: ability to safely lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
ü Performs project evaluations
ü Assists in preparing transmittals of all deliveries
ü Monitors ongoing projects and asserts project deadlines
ü Performs clerical and manual operations required in a tool room
ü Maintains files and records
ü Provides general office assistance
ü Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field, preferably BS Commerce / Information Technology or equivalent; or Diploma in Engineering Technology
ü Preferably Female
ü Computer Literate. Has working knowledge in MS Excel in particular usage of functions.
ü Must have good personality, hardworking, willing to multitask, well organized and systematic, resourceful, honest and dependable
ü Ability to perform clerical and manual operations required in a tool room with speed, accuracy, and safety and follow established policies and procedures in the issuance of tools, parts, and materials.
ü Ability to work Full Time (Iligan City)
Fresh graduates/ENTRY LEVEL applicants are encouraged to apply!!
Interested applicants may send their application and bio data to:
ROTOR MACHINERY WORKS CORP.
Katipunan Highway, Hinaplanon, Iligan City (Infront of SeaOil)
Tele/fax no.: (063)223-3396 Cellphone No: 09176544447
Or Email: [email protected]
The post Urgent Hiring Rotor Machinery appeared first on MisOrJobs.com - Your Career Starts Here.