The Social Impact Investing Summit 2018 is being held in London on December 6-7, 2018 at The Great Hall Kensington Conference and Events Centre, Hornton St, Kensington, London, UK. This years keynote and speakers include BCG, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters Foundation.
Here is the full list of speakers and keynotes for Impact Investing Summit 2018:
- Tom Hall, Head of Philanthropy
- Karl H Richter, Head of Research
- Rodney Schwartz, CEO, ClarlySo
- Toby Eccles, OBE, Founder Social Finance
- Amanda Feldman, Director Cliff Prior, CEO, Big Society Capital
- Nigel Kirshaw OBE, Chair Big Issue Invest
- Allison Bukhari, UK Director
Click here for the agenda.
Click here to register.