Blockchain Technologies: Business Innovation and Application is an online course being offered through MIT Sloan School of Management. Blockchains are a cutting edge sustainability trend. This 6 week course offers flexible learning modules requiring 5-6 hours per week. Participants will be provided with an economic framework for identifying blockchain-based solutions to challenges within your own context.
They will also get a deeper understanding of blockchain technology and its long-term implications for business, coupled with knowledge of its relationship to other emerging technologies such as AI and IoT. Participants will get a certificate of completion from the MIT Sloan School of Management — one of the world’s leading business schools.
The course will be guided by the knowledge of cryptoeconomics expert Christian Catalini
This MIT Sloan online program is delivered in collaboration with online education provider, GetSmarter. Join over 50,000 students globally who have already benefited.
Orientation Module: Welcome to Your Online Campus
- Module 1: An introduction to blockchain technology
- Module 2: Bitcoin and the curse of the double-spending problem
- Module 3: Costless verification: Blockchain technology and the last mile problem
- Module 4: Bootstrapping network effects through blockchain technology and cryptoeconomics
- Module 5: Using tokens to design new types of digital platforms
- Module 6: The future of blockchain technology, AI, and digital privacy
- Gain verifiable and relevant competencies and earn invaluable recognition from a top-tier university, entirely online and in your own time.
- Enjoy a personalized, people-mediated online learning experience that consistently achieves a 90%+ course certification rate
- Experience a flexible but structured approach to online education as you plan your learning around your life to meet weekly milestones
- Each module is released weekly, allowing a flexible but structured approach to learning. You’ll be supported as you engage in individual activities and group discussions, ensuring you feel confident to submit your best work at each weekly deadline.
GET YOUR COURSE BROCHURE
Click here to get your course brochure and receive more information about module content, program relevance, and learning format.
WHAT IS GETSMARTER?
GetSmarter, a wholly-owned subsidiary of 2U, Inc., is a digital education company that partners with the world's leading universities to select, design and deliver premium online short courses with a data-driven focus on learning gain.
Technology meets academic rigor in our people-mediated model which enables lifelong learners across the globe to obtain industry-relevant skills that are certified by the world’s most reputable academic institutions.
Contact us: getsmarter.com | +1 224 249 3522
Stay tuned for more green school information and resources. From August until the end of October, the Green Market Oracle will feature weekly posts as part of the 2018 edition of the Green School Series which includes links to almost 400 posts covering everything you need to know about sustainable academics, student eco-initiatives, green school buildings, and college rankings as well as a wide range of related information and resources.
Comprehensive Green School Information and Resources 2010 - 2017