It is said by the South Korean electronics vast, the world’s biggest smartphone dealer that 93 percent of galaxy Note 7 phones had been returned to the company in the United States after its call to mind earlier this year, which came among reports of device explosion OR catching fire.
Today, Samsung announced to disable their Galaxy Note 7 smartphones in the US market for the remaining users to stop using it, for the safety purpose. “After this recall, the 93% users of the Note 7 phones had been returned to the company in the United States, which came in between reports of device explosion or catching fire”, sold by the South Korean electronics giant.
The world’s biggest smartphone salesperson. Samsung stated it would convey an over-the-air inform which prevents the phones from charging to get the devices remaining in the market.
Related post – DGCA bans use of Samsung Galaxy Note7 onboard aircraft
In a statement Samsung said, from December 19, they will release the software update that the US Galaxy Note 7 will be prevented from charging and will be eradicated their ability to work as mobile devices.
Some 2.5 million Note 7s was withdrawn in 10 markets subsequent complaints that its lithium-ion battery exploded during charging and then the phones were also caught fire.
In the United States, the airplanes and even luggage checking places prohibited the phones to use as the 1.9 million mobile phones were sold there. The hottest progress of Samsung is in “Partnership with transporters and vendors and collaboration with the Product Safety Commission for Consumer of US”.
Related post – Samsung shares dive after Note 7 warnings
The statement wrote, consumers were asked to power off and contact the vendor to pose a safety risk as the affected devices may be overheated. Consumers can receive their funds or can replace their phones with other Samsung smartphones.
Since the disable phones will not be participated to update “this was not able to pose Galaxy Note 7 users because of the additional risk that have no other device to exchange” said by US carrier Verizon.
Verizon also stated in a statement that we want to make it promising to contact first responders, family or medical professionals in any emergency situation.
The post Samsung is about to disable Note 7 phones in the recall effort appeared first on Mcr World.