As many of you will know (especially if you’ve been around for a while), I LOVE my Library. The majority of the books that I read come from the library, and I can’t imagine what I would do without it. (Go get a library card, that’s what, because I seriously cannot afford 150+ books each year!) So when I stumbled on this meme, hosted by Shannon @ River City Reading, I totally had to join in. I mean, how could I not? IT’S A MEME. ALL ABOUT MY LIBRARY CHECKOUTS. THIS IS
LIKE GETTING A PET DRAGON FOR CHRISTMAS A LITERAL DREAM COME TRUE.
So…. Let’s get started, shall we?😉 I didn’t read as many Library Books in July as usual because for the #MakeMeRead Read-a-thon I only read books that I own (as I need to knock away some of those). I did read library books for the Biannual Bibliothon, though, so that helped me out quite a bit! Not to mention, though, that I went to camp for a week, so… I literally read next to nothing (maybe fifty pages of The Hobbit, which I still have not finished.) AHEM! I’m going to stop making excuses now and actually get to the prompts. (But just an FYI- all of this information comes from Goodreads/my head, and if you aren’t friends with me on there- Goodreads, not my head!- YOU SHOULD BE. I BET YOU CAN FIND ME HERE.) All of the books I’ve read are linked to their Goodreads pages!
Library Books Read
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Identical by Ellen Hopkins
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Drama by Raina Telgemeier
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- Shade Me by Jennifer Brown
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst
- The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard
Checked Out, To Be Read
- Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
- Champion by Marie Lu
- A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- In Real Life by Cory Doctorow
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by Jack Thorne
Ah… I’m not really sure.
- The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Okay, that wasn’t so bad! I’m trying to cut down on library books (hence basically no holds) since I just bought 25 or so, and I’d really like to read those. Let me know if you guys liked to see this, and feel free to join in! The linky doesn’t close for another ten days. Toodles!