I'm a bit late to the party, but Realtors don't always get time off around the holidays. I'm tying up the last loose ends for a closing and I rented out two units this week for a landlord. I had a lovely listing luncheon on Thursday, too. I'm also excited that the copy edits are in the works for the first manuscript I acquired for 4RV Publishing. Dust of Lies by G.K. Davenport can be pre-ordered here.
Here is a look at my 2019 Reading Year:
- Number of books read: 42 (only 8 shy of my goal)
- Number of books reviewed: 41
- Reading challenges: None completed--well, in fairness, I never started
- First book: Marilla of Green Gables by Sarah McCoy (not finished)
- Last book: How to Be a Better Catholic by Fred Ferraro (not reviewed yet)
- Number of books carried over to my 2020 TBR pile: 237
- Number of overdue reviews: 16
Top 5 Books of 2019
What are some highlights of your reading year? Can you share one of your favorites? What books should I be on the lookout for in 2020?