By Books Author Denise Turney
Love can feel like the most evasive thing in the world. It doesn’t seem to matter whether you believe Love to be an emotion, a special person, an experience or a goal, as if it’s an object that you hold in your hand like a gold pendant. Finding love, let alone holding onto love, seems impossible.
Great Call For Love
Yet, could it be that love feels evasive because you search for love in time spaces that do not exist? Check this out. The great writer, Leo Tolstoy, shared that “Future love does not exist. Love is a present activity only. The man who does not manifest love in the present has not love.”
So, if you’re never present could you be missing love’s splendor? And, more importantly, could you be missing evidence that demonstrates that you are worthy of love? Because, isn’t that the thing? You want to feel and believe that you are loved.
Fortunately, love has a receive, give and receive pattern. When you give love, you receive love. It may not appear as you imagine. But, it’s there. To start giving and receiving love, consider adding one or more of these great ways to say “I love you” to your daily actions.
Great Ways To Say I Love You
- Visit friends and relatives. Don’t stop at telling people, “You know I love you.” Show up in people’s lives. Let them know that they mean so much to you that you don’t want to go long without seeing them.
- Call loved ones once a week, definitely no less than once a month. Demonstrate that you love them to the point that you want to communicate with them regularly.
- Invite friends to lunch. Interrupt your routines so that you can include friends in your day.
- Mail family and friends holiday cards, letters and vacation postcards.
- Create hand crafted gifts for people. Add a note that expresses how much the person means to you to the gifts.
- Enjoy walks and bike rides with people you appreciate.
- Write and share poems with loved ones.
- Share holidays with people who you’re close to.
- Invite those you adore to your home. Focus on those people while they are in your space. This means that you’re not surfing the Internet, texting or watching TV.
- Say “I love you”.
- Do at least three things a day that confirm that YOU love YOURSELF!!
Love As Cause And Effect
Each time that you love, you may indeed help someone to heal. Therefore, don’t just search for love. Give love. Also, accept that you are lovable or worth being loved. In fact, giving or sharing love may reinforce the truth that you are lovable.
After all, if you’re giving love then, you obviously have love inside of you. Even if you think that you’re shy, you can find ways to express love. Here’s to hoping that this list of great ways to say “I love you!” make their way into your frequent communications.
And, it’s probably not a stretch to believe that the people who you sincerely love and let know will appreciate all the ways that you say “I love you” to them. Oh. And while you’re finding great ways to say “I love you” to family and friends, set aside occasions when you look right at yourself, right in the eyes, and say “I love you!”
Thank you for reading my blog. To learn what happens to Raymond, Brenda and the other characters in Love Pour Over Me, hop over to Amazon.com, B&N.com, Ebookit.com and get your copy of Love Pour Over Me today. And again I say – Thank You! Even if you choose not to purchase your copy of Love Pour Over Me today, I encourage you to “consider Love.”
The post Great Ways To Say I Love You appeared first on .