- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- ½ white Onion, chopped
- 4 stalks Celery, chopped
- 1L hot Chicken Stock made from a vegetarian chicken Massel ultracube
- Approx. ½ cup lactose free milk
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Saute the garlic, onion and celery over a low heat for five minutes until softened.
- Pour in the chicken Stock and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Either transfer the Soup to a blender and liquidize or leave chunky.
- Just before serving, pour a dash of milk into each bowl and stir through.
- Season to taste with pepper.