A crystal is a solid mineral that shines, glimmers and resembles ice or glass. Crystals are solids made up of an arranged periodic pattern of atoms and molecules. Crystals are formed in the Earth after hundreds of years of pressure, heat, and cold. Crystals are in our phones and laptops. They’re in our clothes and also used to design our shoes. Crystals are energy just as humans are, making them very valuable. If this is confusing don’t worry, we’ll provide a more detailed explanation soon.
The universe is made up of energy, and this is a physics fact. Humans naturally have unstable energy. It changes very frequently, and this is due to changes in our vibrational frequency. The vibrational frequency can be influenced by our moods, the weather, an argument, social media, a bad day, good news, and memories. These all influence our vibrational frequency. Crystals, on the other hand, are stable. Earlier, we mentioned how crystals are made up of an arranged pattern of atoms. This arrangement is perfect and geometric. It is even with no odd numbers, which means it is a stable source of energy. Unlike humans, crystals hold energy, and they hold whatever energy they’re given without destabilisation.
Now, how are crystals good or beneficial for us? When a crystal is embedded with good energy, this will provide us with a stable source of uncontaminated energy. To have this, you’ll need to recharge your crystals. You can do this during the full moon or taking them along to spiritual temples. Once your crystal is charged with energy, it can then pass that stable, powerful and positive energy.
How to Use Crystals in Astrology
Astrology is a branch of alternative science that studies celestial beings such as the planets, stars, moon, and sun in relation and how their movements and placements affected humans and world events. Astrology is tightly linked to crystals because each astrological sign has its crystal. If you aren’t sure what your astrological crystal is, keep reading.
Crystals can be used in astrology; however, before we discuss how to use crystals in astrology, let’s see the crystals for each astrological sign.
- Aries (March 21st – April 20th) – Ruby to help with impatience and anger.
- Taurus (April 21st – May 20th) – Amber to help with the fear of change.
- Gemini (May 21th – June 20th) – Tanzanite to help with healing and decision making.
- Cancer (June 21st – July 22nd) – Pearl to help with self-compassion.
- Leo (July 23rd – August 23rd) – Peridot to help with anxiety.
- Virgo (August 24th – September 22nd) – Opal to help with negativity.
- Libra (September 23rd – October 23rd) – Jade to help with peace and calm.
- Scorpio (October 24th – November 22nd) – Topaz to help with self-love.
- Sagittarius (November 23rd – December 20th) – Garnet to help with fear of commitment.
- Capricorn (December 21st – January 19th) – Amethyst to help with fear and perfectionism.
- Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th) – Diamond helps with perception and self-love.
- Pisces (February 19th – March 20th) – Bloodstones to help with perspectives.
These crystals are the best for the signs, and they should be used during meditation or other spiritual practices. For a more comprehensive list of crystals for each astrological sign and how to use crystals for astrology, please click here.
The post How To Use Crystals in Astrology appeared first on Fiction Vixen.
This post first appeared on Fiction Vixen – Romance And Urban Fantasy Book Reviews, please read the originial post: here