It’s a new year, complete with new opportunities to make your mark on the Book-buying public. Are you ready for it? By getting prepared for book marketing and selling opportunities, you’ll make a positive impression, important connections and plenty of unanticipated sales!
The most important rule of preparation is also the simplest: Have Copies of your book in hand. The simple step of keeping copies close-by means you’ll be ready to make the most of:
- Last-minute book-signing events
- radio, tv and newspaper publicity offers
- book award submissions
- review submissions
- book giveaways to promote on social media
- gifts to family and friends
To help you get ready for this prime selling time, Outskirts Press is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of 50 or more copies of your book within the continental U.S. all through January — just in time to help you keep your resolution to sell, sell, sell!
Plus, you can take advantage of high-volume discounts and receive up to an additional 50% off your order-and still get your shipping at no charge!
Here’s how to get free shipping:
- Log in to your Publishing Center, select “order books” and place an order for 50 or more copies of your book(s) in a single format before January 31
- Select normal ground shipping with a delivery address within the continental United States and proceed with checkout (No promotion code is necessary. You will see the free shipping offer reflected in your total once you place your order.)
Tagged: book marketing, book promotion strategy, free-shipping-promotion, market your self-published book, outskirts press, self-publishing authors