You have a great Book idea. Maybe you even have a completed manuscript. You’ve made the decision to self-publish, and you’re ready to start your journey to becoming a published author. But where do you begin? Outskirts Press offers you an easy to follow road map for self-publishing success. Here are the basic steps:
- Connect with your personal Publishing Consultant to answer all your questions about starting the self-publishing process and to begin your journey.
- Submit your manuscript to Outskirts Press
- Meet your author representative for one-on-one assistance
- Next, Outskirts Press will create your digital files and send them to you to review
- After you make sure your files are perfect, your book will be approved for publication
- While you wait for your book to print, you’ll start working on your marketing efforts. This is essential to success!
- Before you know it, you’re a published author! Now it’s time to get to work promoting your new book
With Outskirts Press, authors are never alone! Your publishing team will assist you every step of the way. Your team is there to help you develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution, and book marketing services. We take the complexity and guesswork out of publishing, and our mission is to help you publish the book of your dreams.
For more information about self-publishing with Outskirts Press, get in touch with your Publishing Consultant. There are three convenient ways to connect:
- Call us at 1-888-672-6657 (OP-BOOKS)
- Live-chat with us via our website
- Go online to schedule an appointment
Tagged: publishing-process-steps, road-to-publication-roadmap, self publishing a book, self-publishing authors, self-publishing-with-Outskirts-Press