Now, it is possible for the smart Phone users to conduct Conference calls via their windows phone so they can easily set up conversation with multiple people simultaneously. The count of people you could have on the conference calls is adjusted by your phone operator.
Steps to follow to conduct the conference calls
Step 1: Go to start and Select phone
Step 2: To make a call follow these steps:
Type the phone number of the individual on the keypad and make the call. Though to make a call to multiple people- select the individual you require to talk then click on his number.
If you want to call back the same person but with new number, go to history, select his name and select his other number.
To search for the people, select the search box and the type the name of people you want to search for. On getting their contacts, select call to make a call back and finally select the other number of the same people.
Step 3: Select Add call
Step 4: Follow the step 2 to call another person.
Step 5: Select merge calls. When you select merge calls options, a phrase Conference pops out on the top side.
Step 6: Follow the steps 3 to 5 if you want to add more contacts for conference calling.
Step 7: Select the end call to complete the conference call.
· Always switch on the speaker when you conduct the conference call. And if you want to listen only select the mute.
· In order to conduct the personal call on the conference call follow these steps so that others can’t hear you unless you merge them again:
- Select Private to conduct private conversation in conference call.
- Select the individual’s contact name and number you require to talk privately. The required name and contact number pop out on the screen and the other person would not be hear you.
- After completing the private conversation, select the merge call to include other individuals again in the conference call and continue your conversation.
- After completing the conversation select end call to disconnect with others.
In order to conduct and receive the calls, your mobile operator must have your account and your phone network where you are presently located. You can change the number of people in your conference calling by contacting your mobile operator.
The post How to use My Phone for Conference calls on Windows Phone appeared first on Everything that you need to know.
This post first appeared on Everything That You Need To Know-From Health To Entertainment, please read the originial post: here