Today I want to share a recipe that everybody searches for, CHICKEN BREAST, you know why? because is very effective for weight loss. Also is very easy to cook , but just make sure not to overcook it. In my case I love Chicken, but I’m not a fan of chicken breast that’s why I’m always looking for something new. So I found this recipe in google I tried and actually is pretty good.
- 3 Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 TSP SEA SALT
- 1 TBPS DRIED GARLIC
- 1 TBPS DRIED ONION
- DRIED CHICKEN STOCK
- DRIED RED BELL PEPPER
- LEMON JUICE
- 2 TBSP OLIVE OIL
- DRIED PARSLEY
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.grease a baking sheet or dish. Set aside.
- Mix together the sea salt, dried garlic, dried onion, dried chicken stock, dried red bell pepper, paprika, lemon juice, olive oil, dried parsley.
- Rub the spice mix onto the chicken breasts.
- bake for 30 minutes, make sure is well cook
For the side a used some carrots and avocado.