I love chocolate and my husband love flan so I was thinking to do a chocolate Cake to us for dessert, was a special night so I was thinking why not to add something sweet and new to the menu. Normally I buy the dessert because is too much to do and takes time and patience and is not my specialty when it come to dessert. I didn’t have time to buy anything so well I try this recipe which has what he like and wha I like.
- 1 jar caramel topping
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES
- GREASE CAKE PAN WITH BUTTER
- PUT 1/4 CUP OF CARAMEL IN BOTTOM OF PAN
- SET ASIDE THE LEFT OF CARAMEL OR REFREGERATE FOR LATER
- IN A BOWL MIX CAKE MIX, TRY TO USE A LARGE BOWL, WATER, OLIVE OIL, AND 3 EGGS.
- IN A BLENDER MIX THE FLAN INGREDIENTS
- THEN POUR MIXTURE IN BATTER, THE WILL SEPARATE DURING BAKING FORMING TWO LAYERS
- PLACE CAKE PAN IN A LARGE ROASTING PAN, ADD 1 INCH WATER
- BAKE ABOUT 1 HOUR OR UNTIL TOOTHPICK INSERTED IN CENTER COMES OUT CLEAN. REMOVE CAKE FROM WATER.
- COOL COMPLETELY ABOUT 1 HOUR AND ENJOY YOUR DESSERT
THE RECIPE IS EASY TO DO AND IS DELICIOUS