A green initiative from J.Crew, a new creative director for Céline, more size-inclusive clothing at Target, and other news from the Fashion trenches this month.
- Target is adding another, size-inclusive, clothing collection to its roster: Universal Thread sizes will run from 00 to 26W.
- J.Crew is teaming up with Blue Jeans Go Green — an organization that recycles old denim into housing insulation for communities in need — to collect customers’ gently used jeans in stores and offer them a discount in return.
- Here’s a first look at J.W. Anderson’s Spring 2018 collection for Uniqlo.
- Uniqlo is also partnering with Finnish design company Marimekko for a special collection that will hit stores on March, 29th.
- Hedi Slimane has been named the new creative director of Céline.
- The H&M Group is launching a new affordable luxury brand: Nyden.
- L’Oreal has created a thumbnail-sized UV sensor to help you monitor your sun exposure.
- Madewell and J.Crew have expanded their jeans collections to include up to a size 35.