There is a lot of Winter merchandise on sale at the moment, but you can also get an early start on your Spring wardrobe refresh if you choose the sale product wisely. These items caught my eye, and I’ve seen some of them in person.
- 'reade' floral print blouse: I like the romantic, watercolour floral pattern of this retro neck-tie blouse. Delicate and refined.
- Equipment 'Adalyn' Panther Graphic Silk Shirt: Panther Shirt Fabness for cat lovers.
- Parker 'Bensonhurst' Lace Inset Floral Print Silk Blouse: A monotone floral blouse with interesting lace insets. Feel free to wear a black bra with this blouse because the straps become part of the patterned design.
- Halogen Detachable Hood Trench Coat (Regular & Petite): A vibrant and practical short trench coat with removal hood. Good on curvy figures despite the double-breasted front. Might run big.
- Bernardo Drape Front Suede & Leather Jacket: Drapey suede layers to wear with light neutrals for Spring,
- Ella Moss 'Gemma' Long Sweater Coat: A sweater coat for Team Tall. Cozy, warm, and has fab pockets.
- Sejour Plaid Zip Front Topper (Plus Size): The silhouette of this coat is streamlining despite its slight boxy fit. Read the rave reviews.
- Rebecca Minkoff 'Quilted Mini Affair' Convertible Crossbody Bag: A little quilted ladylike chic to wear across your body. The white looks crisp and modern.
- Phase 3 'Emilia' Faux Leather Clutch: A vegan clutch in silver white comes in handy. Great price.
- Natasha Couture Tasha 'Fish' Clutch: A quirky fish clutch is a fun conversation starter.
- Summit 'Gera' Leather Fringe Sandal (Women): Fringed sandals with an interesting heel and high ankle strap. Comfortable and trendy. Works on regular volume feet.
- Ella Moss 'Stella' Bib Bell Sleeve Blouse: Bell sleeved and ready for a '70s Summer. Best on a larger bust. Good on apple shapes with broader shoulders.
- Current/Elliott 'The Patch Pocket' Ombré Stripe Denim Shirt: A skirt-jacket, or "shacket" with lots of pockets for Team Tomboy.
- C/MEO Collective C/MEO 'Bedroom Wall' Surplice Midi Dress: A midi with sleeves and length for Team Tall. Best if you can fill it out with a broader shoulder or larger bust.
- Nic + Zoe 'Sunlit Strokes' Asymmetrical Knit Shift Dress (Regular & Petite): An asymmetrical tunic to wear over black leggings.
- J Brand Zip Hem Crop Jeans: These jeans are tight but stretchy. Best on a straighter body type, and not good on larger calves.
- MILLY Cable Knit Tunic Dress: A roomy cabled tunic to wear over leggings, jeans, or tights. Drapes like a dream. Very long sleeves.
- Louise Et Cie 'Lairde' Slip-On Leather Sandal (Women): The Soft Footbed trend with crisp silver buckles. Comfy and best on higher volume feet.
- Michael 'Medium Riley' Satchel: A simple modern classic in a versatile shade of tan.
- Caslon Drawstring Waist Shirtdress (Regular & Petite): A breezy drawstring dress to take on a beach vacation. Best on a curvier figure.
- Sun & Shadow V-Neck Thermal Swing Top: A thermal swing top in an assortment of colours. The neckline hangs quite low so consider yourself warned. Read the rave reviews.
You can also see the pictures alongside my descriptions on the collection page.
NOTE: Some rich content in this post was omitted because it isn't supported by the feed. Please visit the post on youlookfab.com to see the additional content.