With the Maximalism trend in full swing this year, big earrings are certainly making a comeback too.
From Sade to Samantha Jones, The Guardian tells us how to take inspiration from those who have made Statement earring-wearing an art form.
If you’re interested in snapping up an eye-catching pair, then this Guardian roundup has great suggestions.
Or you could make a pair yourself for less than $20 with these tips from Refinery29.
Need more visual inspiration? Here are five more statement earring looks that caught my eye:
- Fashion illustrator Jenny Walton has made big earrings part of her signature style.
- Caroline Issa sporting modern gold chandelier earrings.
- Gold plates paired with an on trend neckerchief and statement coat.
- Bold geometric shape, striped top, and colourful buttons.
- Quirky and eye-catching elephant earrings in red and black.
Fab Links from Our Members
Elizabeth P found this Vivienne Files post timely as it discusses how to figure out what your wardrobe essentials are.
Joy wanted to share this lovely video with beauty tips from women over 100 years old.
UmmLila enjoyed this NY Times article in praise of the Dansko clog.
Sally talks about “spirit lifting clothing”, which has been on Angie’s mind a lot this year. Angie can attest 100% to the fact that wearing happy bright colours, a vibrant pattern, and sparkle, helps lift her spirits — especially on a grey Seattle day. High five, Sally.