In keeping with the Maximal fashion trend, remember to wear jewellery – and pile it on if you like the that effect. Here’s a quick roundup of items across a range of price points, many of which have been winners on clients. There seems to be a lot more gold than silver these days, which was not the case ten to fifteen years ago when everything was silver.
- Vanessa Mooney The Stage Coach Bolo: Casual Boho Fabness, No, you will not look like a cowgirl wearing this.
- Holly Fulton Embellished Collar: Bring out your inner Karl Lagerfeld with this darling. Fab over a black crew neck pullover. It's too roomy for a very narrow neck.
- Vanessa Mooney The Pendant Bolo: Gently hard-edged in a dainty way.
- Kate Spade New York Goldie Links Pendant Necklace: It's bigger than you think and quite glorious. Needs broad shoulders to pull it off.
- Amber Sceats Ziggy Necklace: A chunky classic that will stand the test of time. It works on everyone if you like the look.
- Adia Kibur Bailey Necklace: Romantic Gothic Fabness. The vintage appeal is unique.
- Alexander Wang Mixed Links Necklace: Modern and geometric. An avant-garde piece that will stand the test of time.
- SACHI Military Leather Wrap Choker Necklace: The daintiest wrap choker of them all, and very well suited to a narrow and long neck. Best on a small-boned frame.
- Luv Aj The Crescent Collar Necklace: Better in person. Very modern and eye-catching, but in a more minimal way.
- J.Crew Tortoise and pearl necklace: It's a long necklace and chunkier in person. Fab if you like to wear earth tones. Works on a larger bust.
- BP Circle Choker: A simple choker to wear with a plaid or denim shirt or cream lacy top. The brown version is just as fab.
- COS Folded metal bead necklace: Architectural Fabness. It's lightweight and quite comfortable.
- BaubleBar 'Phlox' Collar Necklace: Maximally Romantically Mod. Gorgeous over a sheath dress and even better in person. You have to like chunky jewellery to like this one. It's a lot of necklace.
- COS Long metal curve necklace: Minimal Arty Fabness. Great over a black or dark blue backdrop. Best on a smaller bust.
- COS Chunky contrast necklace: Mixed Media Fabness. Gorgeous over a white or denim top. Casual and very interesting.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.
NOTE: Some rich content in this post was omitted because it isn't supported by the feed. Please visit the post on youlookfab.com to see the additional content.