Panicking on how you will manage to do everything in one day? Cook, clean the house, keep after your kids? Stress no more! With the series of the “Ten things you can do in less than ten minutes” lists, you will be able to better manage your time and to achieve small goals within the day and it will only take you Ten Minutes.
Start by choosing one task from the list and set your timer to ten minutes. Complete the task and enjoy the sense of accomplishment!
Let’s start this series with a list of ten things you can do to organize your house
If you already have a house cleaning routine then you can just add one of the tasks to your routine every day or once a week. All tasks listed bellow actually take less than ten minutes, I promise!
- Tidy up the ….. ( add name of the space of your choice)
- Wipe down the surfaces in ….. ( add name of the space of your choice)
- Organize your home office
- Clean out the medicine cabinet / drawer
- Clean out and organize your junk drawer
- Wash and put away the dishes
- Fold a load of laundry
- Throw in a load of laundry
- Make your bed
- Wipe down all the mirrors
It is important not to get carried away and do more than one of the tasks above. That way it will feel more like a productive break than another chore.
This series of short lists will expand to not only our home but also to our finances, work and our life in general, so stay tuned.
What are the productive breaks you have during your day?
The post Ten things you can do in less than ten minutes– Home Edition appeared first on A for Awesome Blog.