Don’t you love it when you find the perfect Gift for someone? But it usually happens right after his or her birthday, right? And Christmas shopping usually starts with high hopes and finishes in frustration.
I want to help you today. These gifts will result in ecstatic screams from the recipient no matter what the occasion.
Sometimes you simply need a little inspiration. So keep this list at hand at all times. You’ll know when you find THAT gift.
For the Family: Foosball
You’ll never think of buying it for yourself. Why? Because you think it’s extravagant and too different.
But isn’t that what a gift should be? And don’t all families deserve something special?
Get a Foosball Table for your family first. When you see how much fun others have with your gift you’ll regret not investing in your own first.
Here are a few pointers to help you pick:
- You get table top units without legs. These are ideal when you have limited space available and can’t allocate an area to it 24/7. They can easily be stored and transported.
- Invest in quality items so you don’t see wear and tear after a short while. Embedded detail lasts longer than paint or stickers.
- Pick a height suited to all family members. Adjustable legs are excellent features for family—non professional—use.
Still unsure about what foosball table to pick? Thescoutingreport.org will tell you all you need to know.
For the Workaholic: A Massage Unit or a Desk
No, you don’t want to remind your friends of their stressful work. But I believe gifts should be functional. And what better way to brighten someone’s day than making their work day easier?
Pain and tension are part of most people’s lives these days. Why don’t we manage it better? Some people simply don’t take the time to find solutions:
- A mobile massage set can be used anywhere. Combatting this problem will make them more productive. Your friends will love that you care enough to help fight their back and shoulder pain.
- Standing desks are becoming more popular. People may love their work and healthy living equally. But they don’t always have time to pursue both. A standing desk helps you burn more calories. High end models allow for both sitting and standing.
Anyone who loves their work will appreciate your help to get more done in a day.
For the Fitness Fanatic: A Smart Water Bottle
I saw this in a store and thought it was preposterous. But I don’t exercise often so it’s irrelevant to my life.
Then I started noticing smart water bottles all around me. So apparently it’s what your fit friends need at the moment:
- Some are customized so you can carry personal items in secret compartments
- The bottle can track your exercise statistics such as steps taken or your heart rate
- Always make sure the bottle can keep water cool for long
What makes these gifts different is that they align with your friends’ unique lifestyles. They’ll appreciate the relevancy and the interest you take in their lives. That’s even more important than the gift itself.
For a Child: 3D Printing
I admit this makes my inner child come alive.
In any gadget store a 3D pen attracts my attention first. I love this as a children’s gift because it’s so versatile. Both my creative niece and my very logical nephew love using theirs. They can craft fantasy figures or attempt well planned projects.
It’s also something the whole family can enjoy.
For the Readers: Reading Accessories
When I saw this I wondered why no one thought of this before: A transparent book weight.
It’s heavy enough to weigh down book pages and the see through substance allows you to read easily. It’s ideal for:
- Reading while the wind is blowing
- Reading while you’re on an exercise bicycle
- Reading a recipe while your hands are busy mixing ingredients
- Reading instructions while attempting a DIY project
If I don’t get one this Christmas I’m buying one for myself.