Facebook Avatar: Facebook Avatar is a stunning and mouth-watering feature that allows you to create and customize wonderful Avatars. The Avatar feature is not limited to other social media platforms. That is, when you create an Avatar on Facebook, you can use those Avatars on other social platforms.
Facebook Avatar Creator – How to CREATE MY AVATAR ON FACEBOOK
Here’s how to create a Facebook Avatar:
- Open your Facebook Mobile app and log in to your account.
- Then click on the “Menu” (three horizontal lines) icon. If you are using an iPhone, you will see the menu icon at the bottom of your screen. But if you are making use of an Android phone, you will see the menu icon in the upper right side of your screen.
- From the list of options, scroll down and select “See More”.
- Then the “Avatar” option will be displayed to you on your screen. Click on it to start customizing your Avatar.
- Choose your skin tone, face shape, eye shape, eye color, body shape, outfit, etc. Remember, you are creating an Avatar of yourself. So, make sure you take your time to customize your Avatar to your satisfaction.
Once you are done, click on the check-mark icon. Then click on “Next” and “Done” to save it.
How to use Facebook Avatar
Making use of your customized Avatars or sharing them is very easy if only you understand the basic steps.
Do you know that after you are done creating your Avatars, you can use them on your profile, comment sections, as stickers, or even sending them as messages? Do you want to know how you can do that? Then follow the steps below:
How to use Facebook Avatar as comments:
- Go to any comment section and click on it.
- Now click on the “face icon”.
- Scroll down to the bottom, you will notice a “colored face icon”, click on it.
- Once you click on it, you will see all the Avatar stickers.
- Click on any one of your choices and use it in the comment box.
How to use Facebook Avatar on Feed or as a Profile Picture:
- Once you are done creating your Avatar, click on the “arrow icon” at the top right side of your screen.
- Below, you will see two options asking you to “Share to Feed” and “Set as Temporary Profile Picture”. Then click.
How to use Facebook Avatar as Stickers:
- On the upper right corner of your Facebook page, you will notice an option asking you to “share as stickers”.
- Click on it. It will display a lot of stickers for you to share with your family and friends.
How to use Facebook Avatar on Messenger:
- Click on the “face icon” in your text section.
- After that, you will notice a text that reads: Use Avatars as Stickers”.
- Now click on the sticker icon and use your avatar.
Join Facebook Group for tips and support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/260187475056672
The post Facebook Avatar – CREATE MY AVATAR ON FACEBOOK – Facebook Avatar App Link ✅ appeared first on MikiGuru.