Block Someone on Facebook is easy. Have you ever run into a bothersome Facebook User or You just don’t want to communicate with a Facebook User? If yes then this is a golden opportunity for you because you can actually block the person. As we all Know blocking someone is an effective way to protect yourself from toxic individuals, and Facebook harassment.
The guide below is the fastest and easiest way to block a Facebook user. In this article, you will be enlightened on how you can block a Facebook user using your Smartphone. You will also be enlightened on how to block a user using your PC. Kindly follow the guide step by step to complete it.
Facebook Messenger Block: How to Block Someone Using your Smartphone
- Open your internet browser on smartphone and go to the official Facebook website. You can also open the official app on your smartphone if you have the app on your device.
- Scroll to the profile of the person that you want to block. You can simply search the name of the person using the search box.
- Once you are on the person’s profile page, tap the ellipsis (three dots) that is next to the Message button.
- Click on the Block button when a menu with a list of options pop up displays on your screen.
- After click on the block key, you have to confirm that you want to block it by clicking on the block key once more.
How to Block Someone on Facebook Using your PC
- Launch your web browser and visit the official page or open the app if you have it on your PC.
- Enter the name of the person you want to block in the search bar.
- Click on the person’s profile when you see it then tap the three dot (ellipsis).
- Click on the block button to complete the process.
- Having got the above steps done you have successfully blocked the person.
The post Facebook – How to Block Someone on Facebook and Messenger App appeared first on MikiGuru.