Fitness Instructor - Summer 2016
About the Role
We are actively seeking experienced Fitness
instructors to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts. The beautiful landscape, excellent sporting facilities and outdoor fitness areas offer the perfect retreat for keen aerobics professionals looking for adventure and a change of scenery.
You’ll design a varied programme of classes to suit all levels of fitness including classes such as aqua, circuit training, body pump, ab attack and hi & lo intensity aerobics. Your day will start with either an early morning run or a gentle sunshine stroll and will include sunrise and sunset stretch classes.
- Deliver a variety of aerobic style classes per day
- Tailor-make exciting weekly Aerobics and Fitness programmes
- Arrange a ‘wet-weather’ programme when required
- Maintain activities and entertainment equipment
- Proactively advertise your daily schedule
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Choreograph, direct and participate in evening entertainments
Abilities and Skills
- Influencing skills
- Team player
- Outgoing, creative, energetic, fun-loving attitude
- Confident, assertive self motivator
- Exemplary customer service skill
- RSA Level 2, YMCA Studio Instructor (Exercise to Music) or equivalent
- Sports Leadership qualification desirable
- 6 months experience teaching aerobics
- 6 months group leadership or training delivery (to at least 10 people) experience
- First Aid Certificate
- Good swimmer
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
Package and Benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
- Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including tuition
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
About Mark Warner
Mark Warner specialise in superb activity holidays to top ski resorts in Europe and beautiful beach locations in the Mediterranean. Our holidays are perfect for everyone from families, singles or couples to groups of friends.
Who We Are
With 40 years’ experience we have grown into one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK. We have received numerous accolades and are very proud to have recently been voted ‘Best Family Tour Operator, Best Activity & Adventure Operator, Best All Inclusive Operator and to win silver for Best Ski Operator’.
We continue to be market leaders for family holidays and each year employ over 1,500 staff to work in our overseas resorts. With 50,000 clients travelling with us across our summer and winter programmes we see an incredible 40% rebook future holidays. Much of our success is attributed to the high quality of our staff and their dedication to outstanding customer service.
Looking for a Career or just a one-off Season?
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you’re looking for a short-term challenge or career development, Mark Warner offers a rewarding adventure and fantastic opportunities whatever path you choose.
Διαβάστε περισσότερα εδώ