The National Organizer of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) has brushed aside claims that President John Mahama is abusing incumbency.
Kofi Adams speaking to Asempa FM in Accra said assertions that the president is abusing his office by commissioning myriad projects as general elections draw close is “unfair” and “palpable falsehood”.
“The president undertook all these projects he is commissioning so it is not out of place for him to commission them. I think the criticisms by the NPP and other think thanks are completely incorrect,” Kofi Adams added.
Critics of President John Mahama has accused him of rushing to commission projects few days to elections is an attempt to win the souls and minds of voters.
The president has so far commissioned and inaugurated numerous projects few days to the December polls, including a Faecal treatment plant, Bukom Sports Complex, Kotokoraba Market, Kasoa Interchange, Kwame Nkrumah Interchange and a host of others.
But, Kofi Adams stressed that such claims are baseless because there is a thin line between the president official duties and duties as a presidential candidate.
More from WheyTinDey
- Happening Now – NDC holds final election 2016 rally
- NDC – Demostration Against Mahama In UK A Joke
- Top NDC man drags Mahama to Antoa
- New Patriotic Party undecided On IEA Debate Series
- Court to rule on ECG interlocutory injunction case
- At Ghana’s 59th Indece Day celebrations
- Mahama Is A Bribe Taker – Sir John
- Ghana: 15th Anniversary Of May 9 DISASTER
- Read What Kills Ghana President Mahama’s Mother
- At IPAC Dead Parties Being Resurrected To Counter NPP
- Ghana: NDC campaign cars hit streets in BA
- Ghana: Macho Men Assault Cop At Registration Centre
- Jose Mario Vaz Guinea-Bissau’s President sacks government
- Comments over Mahama’s SOTN Address was for jokes
- DCOP Awuni laid to rest
- Reasons Why President Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrim Commission Boss
- The owner of Global Haulage, Royal Bank dies at 72 – Alhaji Adam Iddrisu
- Otabil and Rev. Martey NDC boys threaten
- The Presidency Replies Emir Sanusi On $29.9bn Loan
- You Are Not Disenfranchised . . . You Can Vote On Dec 7 – EC To Special Voters
- Daily oil production projected to reach 240,000 barrels
- Tesano District Police Command Arrest Television Stealing Own Exclusively
- Yes I have nothing against Amakye Dede
- Amoako Baah There is no peace within EC Chairperson, Charlotte Osei
- Gov Oshiomole And APC Candidate Obaseki Pictured Eating Corn During Campaign (Photos)
- Akufo-Addo- I Was Traumatized By Pepera’s Death
- Metro Mass bus kills a final year nursing student
- Reprimand NPP And Affiliate Groups
- President John Mahama:- Typically illegally or dishonestly, by a gift of money or other inducement from anyone
- Breakfast SDG Meeting in Kigali Osinbajo, Ghanian President Share Compliment
- The Soldiers found guilty of assaulting teenager will not be sacked
- President John Mahama- 5th Democracy In Africa Ghana ranked
- Educated illiterates calling Bawumia names
- The Nigerian Airforce Commissions New Facilities Also Names Them After Fallen Heroes
- Reason Why Prophet Obampour invokes curses on film producer
- Ghana: Akufo-Addo Electricity is more expensive than rent under Mahama” –
- The outlines vision for Ghana – Akufo Addo
- Check Out Twitter Reactions To Mikel Obi’s Second UCL Goal In 10 Years
- 2016 budget: Buhari’s N500bn intervention fund not feasible
- Lydia Forson:- ‘Women Are Their Own Enemies’
- Will NPP Fix Ghana?
- Armed Robbers Shoot Driver Dead On His Way Back From Bank In Delta
- Buhari Showed His True Colours – PDP Reacts To Media Chat
- Inter-ministerial committee on NNPC reforms to be set up soon – Buhari
- Porn Stars Celebrate Regulatory Win
- Mikel named Team Nigeria captain to Rio
- By 2018 IoT Will Overtake Mobile Phones
- Lagos-Accra, Lagos-Abuja Operations- Arik Reaffirms
- Strika of ‘Beasts Of No Nation’ Fame Had Acted in A Foreign Production Before Starring in the Neflix Film
- [email protected]: CCG calls for collective responsibility for peace