1. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with the World Bank (WB) for Himachal Pradesh Public Financial Management Capacity Building Program?
[A] $68 million
[B] $56 million
[C] $36 million
[D] $45 million
2. Who has been appointed as the new Economic Affairs Secretary?
[A] Arvind Mayaram
[B] Shaktikanta Das
[C] Vijay Kelkar
[D] Tapan Ray
3. Which country to host 2017 board of governors meeting of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
[A] South Korea
[D] South Africa
4. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC)?
[A] Keshav Prasad Maurya
[B] Ram Shankar Katheria
[C] P M Kamalamma
[D] PL Poonia
5. India's first freight village will be set up in which of the following cities?
[A] New Delhi
6. Which Indian personality has been appointed public policy fellow to Woodrow Wilson International Centre for Scholars?
[A] Gopalaswami Parthasarathy
[B] Rakesh Sood
[C] Srinivas Kumar Sinha
[D] Nirupama Rao
7. Which country to host 2017 Shanghai Co operation Organization (SCO)?
8. The World Milk Day (WMD) is observed on which date?
[A] June 3
[B] June 1
[C] June 4
[D] June 5
9. Who has become the first Indian woman to scale Mt. Everest from China side?
[A] Radhika GR
[B] Anshu Jamsenpa
[C] Anita Kundu
[D] Arunima Sinha
10. The Sri Venkateswara National Park is located in which state?
[C] Himachal Pradesh
[D] Andhra Pradesh
11. Which Indian organisation has won the 2017 Asia Pacific Quality Network (AP QN) Award?
[A] Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
[B] National Assessment and Accredita tion Council (NAAC)
[C] Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
[D] Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
12. Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Serbia?
[A] Ivica Dacic
[B] Tomislav Nikolic
[C] Dragan Sutanovac
[D] Aleksandar Vucic
13. Which state government has launched digital wallet "T-Wallet" for people with and without mobile phones?
14. What is the India's rank in the 2017 Global Peace Index, as per global think tank Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP)?
15. Who is the newly appointed Executive Director (ED) of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
[A] Chandan Sinha
[B] Arvind Mayaram
[C] S Ganesh Kumar
[D] Rajiv Mehrishi
16. Which state government will collaborate with UNDOC to intensify anti-drug drive?
[C] Uttar Pradesh
[D] Madhya Pradesh
17. India's first automatic coastal warning for disasters will come up in which state?
[A] Tamil Nadu
[D] Andhra Pradesh
18. Parvathama RajKumar, who passed away recently, was the noted personality of which field?
[A] Film Industry
19. S. Abdul Rahman, who passed away recently, was the famous poet of which language?
10. Miroslav Lajcak will be the new President of United Nations General Assembly. He hails from which country?
21. Who will become the new Prime Minister of Ireland?
[A] Leo Varadkar
[B] Brian Cowen
[C] Mary McAleese
[D] Enda Kenny
22. Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Prasar Bharti?
[A] CK Prasad
[B] Shashi Shekhar Vempati
[C] Rajeev Singh
[D] S C Panda
23. What is the India's rank in the 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI)?
24. Which committee has been formed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on corporate governance?
[A] Uday Kotak committee
[B] Naysa Modi committee
[C] Tejas Muthusamy committee
[D] Saketh Sundar committee
25. Which Indian-American student has won the 90th Scripps Naional Spelling Bee competition?
[A] Sreeniketh Vogoti
[B] Ananya Vinay
[C] Rohan Sachdev
[D] Shourav Dasari
26. Which film will represent India at the 52nd Karlong Vary International Film Festival?
[C] Ralang Road
27. Who has won boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Champion ship?
[A] Piyush Salekar
[B] Vikrat Mehta
[C] Kaivalya Kalamse
[D] Nitin Kumar Sinha
28. Who has become the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the ITTF Umpires and Referees Committee (URC)?
[A] S. Sridhar
[B] Raksheet Kota
[C] Ganeshan Neelakanta Iyer
[D] Pankaj Awasthi
29. The researchers of which IIT institute has developed a wireless technology "Ambu Sens" to monitor hospital-bound patients?
[A] IIT Kharagpur
[B] IIT Madras
[C] IIT Varanasi
[D] IIT Roorkee
30. The Gumti Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
[D] Uttar Pradesh
31. What is the theme of 2017 World Environment Day (WED)?
[A] Green Economy: Does it include you?
[B] Raise Your Voice Not The Sea Level
[C] Connecting People to Nature
32. Who has clinched the 2017 men's singles title at the Thailand Grand Prix Gold badminton tournament?
[A] Akhilesh Das Gupta
[B] B Sai Praneeth
[C] Jonatan Christie
[D] Kidambi Srikanth
33. Which football club has won the 2017 UEFA Champions League trophy?
[D] Real Madrid
34. India's first smartcard-based Public Bicycle Sharing (PBS) initiative "Trin Trin" has launched in which city?
[B] New Delhi
35. Who has become the new Solicitor General of India?
[A] Tushar Mehta
[B] Pinky Anand
[C] Ranjit Kumar
[D] P S Narsimha
36. What is the India's GDP growth rate in 2018, as per latest World Bank's Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report?
37. Which country has topped the 2017 A T Kearney Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
38. ISRO has successfully launched GSAT-19 communication satellite through which launch vehicle?
[A] GSLV Mark III
[B] GSLV Mark IV
[C] GSLV Mark II
[D] GSLV Mark V
39. The International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed on which date?
[A] June 5
[B] June 4
[C] June 6
[D] June 3
40. The Abohar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?